If Republican Controlled States Allocate Electoral Votes Differently (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:11:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If Republican Controlled States Allocate Electoral Votes Differently (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Republican Controlled States Allocate Electoral Votes Differently  (Read 3457 times)
DS0816
« on: November 08, 2014, 06:57:06 PM »

In other words: The Republicans' sole reason for existing is to figure how to *f*  over the entire nation—so here's another rumor of their latest.

This will not happen. If there were to be an attempt, then the pushback would come from eliminating the Electoral College, which many want, and go with the Popular Vote.
DS0816
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 06:47:26 AM »

We have to do this. But not everywhere.  Just the big states. PA should do it in their lame-duck if they have one.

There is nothing to stop them from doing this except being too weak-kneed. Step up and pass the bills. They've been talking about it since 2011.

Oh, please, stop!

Every states' congressional districts does not have the same number of people living in them, the same number of people participating in voting, because that cannot be guaranteed. What the hell do you think we have a Popular Vote for?!

Either you are one ignorant fool … or you have a criminal mind to begin with. (You can explain this if you want. I don't actually care.)
DS0816
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 06:55:07 AM »

Here's CountryClassSF in another thread:

I feel scared for you.

'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." Mark 12:31

Why don't you hug a gay sometime?

I am gay. I don't believe in redefining marriage. The bible is clear. I do not want this. Real Arizona does not want this.

This sickened garbage helps to explain "CountryClassSF."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies