Trump has lost Dilbert Guy Scott Adams' vote (update: he got it back after 4 hours)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:09:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump has lost Dilbert Guy Scott Adams' vote (update: he got it back after 4 hours)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump has lost Dilbert Guy Scott Adams' vote (update: he got it back after 4 hours)  (Read 1614 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2020, 09:01:14 PM »

FFS stop doing novelty write ins. If you're going to throw your vote away, at least do it by voting for someone on the ballot. Voting for Jorgensen would be way better than this, because THIS is going to be tallied as "Write-Ins: Miscellaneous."
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2020, 09:16:19 PM »

Adams said he wasn’t meaning to accuse Joe Biden of being possessed by Satan but that “it would look exactly like this” if he were.

#nottheonion
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2020, 09:28:30 PM »

FFS stop doing novelty write ins. If you're going to throw your vote away, at least do it by voting for someone on the ballot. Voting for Jorgensen would be way better than this, because THIS is going to be tallied as "Write-Ins: Miscellaneous."

I disagree. I don't want the Libertarians or Greens getting big heads because they got more votes than deserved. I would rather someone just throw their vote away like this.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2020, 09:29:51 PM »

Adams said he wasn’t meaning to accuse Joe Biden of being possessed by Satan but that “it would look exactly like this” if he were.

Funny. I'm not accusing Donald Trump of being the antichrist, but it would look exactly like this if he were.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2020, 09:36:20 PM »

And this is why Trump will win.

Earlier tonight I posted an article about how Trump is still favored by coal miners.

Instead of seeing it as a sign they need to do something different in a key voting bloc, they use it as an excuse to lob childish insults against a labor group that used to be the Democratic base.

Adams' change of heart was genuinely huge and he should have been embraced.

All the Democrats have is hate, hate, hate.

NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2020, 09:48:01 PM »
« Edited: October 01, 2020, 09:51:10 PM by NYDem »

Earlier tonight I posted an article about how Trump is still favored by coal miners.

Instead of seeing it as a sign they need to do something different in a key voting bloc, they use it as an excuse to lob childish insults against a labor group that used to be the Democratic base.

Yes, the #ScottDumpBump will destroy Biden's 8 point lead and win Trump the entire Rust Belt. When people hear how preeminent American Scott Adams was mistreated by random people on social media, they will unanimously switch their support to the always accepting and never hateful Trump team. Biden will be lucky to carry D.C. after this inexcusable attack.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2020, 09:58:42 PM »

It seems to me that it would have been Trump supporters threatening him more so than Democrats. Why would Democrats threaten him for saying he wouldn't vote for Trump?

He's not going to win, so stop pretending that he will. This isn't 2016 and the polls are not wrong.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2020, 11:18:16 PM »

I used to love Dilbert but Scott Adams is a lunatic. He has big "eccentric Silicon Valley tech bro" energy, which is unsurprising since he's lived there for decades and used to work in tech.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2020, 11:50:47 PM »

Shocking.

I suspect this was his plan from the beginning and he never actually was opposed to Trump.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies