German Elections & Politics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:06:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  German Elections & Politics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: German Elections & Politics  (Read 668518 times)
Beagle
Bulgaria

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.01

« on: January 06, 2017, 05:16:11 PM »

Uh, is there anything specific about 1967 that would make it a reference point for quality of life? And what on earth are the pollsters playing at with this question? Are the Wirtschaftswunder years considered some golden age for living standards now?

Also, I'm amazed that two in three Green voters and one in three Left voters approves of the Merkel government. Something's surely wrong. Given de Maziere's uptick in approval, is this a rally to the flag after the Berlin attack?

Beagle
Bulgaria

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 04:48:15 PM »

What is the Überhangmandate situation? The CDU looks like it can take 25-6 seats on the basis of first votes, while the ARD/ZDF distribution has them at 24.
Beagle
Bulgaria

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 05:30:26 PM »

If the articles I read on the future GroKo cabinet are correct, there will be zero ministers from the former GDR (except for Merkel herself, obviously). Given the current situation in the East, isn't this a problem? Also, has anybody commented how much influence tiny Saarland has now? With AKK, Altmaier & Maas all in or near the highest positions in the land, it seems like Berlin is becoming Saarbrücken on the Spree. I take it geographic balance isn't really expected in the German government?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies