It's Still About The Economy, And We're Not Stupid (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:40:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  It's Still About The Economy, And We're Not Stupid (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's Still About The Economy, And We're Not Stupid  (Read 5833 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 06, 2012, 05:40:41 PM »

Joe Biden was at a gay couple's house.  He was asked by the couple if he was "comfortable" with their relationship.  He said "absolutely."  How do you possibly extrapolate that to him making the election about gay marriage?  I know the Republican Party would prefer not to talk about gay marriage, because they are absolutely full of crap on the issue, but this is a stretch.  And, frankly, even if Biden were bringing this up intentionally, your response is "let's not talk about that because THE ECONOMY"?  Charming!

(Joe Biden, of course, is also probably full of crap on this issue, although in a different sense -- i.e., he's lying about his actual position for political expedience.)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 11:31:27 PM »

(Joe Biden, of course, is also probably full of crap on this issue, although in a different sense -- i.e., he's lying about his actual position for political expedience.)

So you're saying that you believe Biden personally does have issues with gay marriage? Do you seriously believe Obama legitimately opposes it too?

No, sorry for being unclear; I'm saying the opposite.  I don't believe that Obama or Biden have opposed gay marriage for several years, if they ever really did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies