Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 04:10:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 174038 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: August 06, 2014, 08:03:42 AM »

Maybe he should get a portable radio and headphones while he drafts to listen to baseball. That seems to keep him settled.

"I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from 9 to 11, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from 9 to 11."

Haha, I've been wondering why this comparison isn't made more often. It's spot on Bushie.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 04:10:53 AM »

I play lots of board games with my friends, it's a hobby like any other and not really surreal.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 07:16:06 AM »

I can't believe that after years of people encouraging Bushie to find a non-call center job and stick with it, once he's accomplished that, he's getting cracks about sex and his social life.

I'm not anyone important here and can't summon up the moral authority of a Gustaf or Al to rain down lightning bolts on this thread, but I ask people to take a step back, think about what's actually happened here, and whether what you're doing is helping or hurting. 

Haha, I should summon up moral authority more often. I could use some. Tongue

Anyway, you mean people aren't actually helping and supporting Bushie? SHOCKER! Shocked
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies