What Issues Do You Disagree With Your Party On? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:46:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What Issues Do You Disagree With Your Party On? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Issues Do You Disagree With Your Party On?  (Read 3138 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« on: February 01, 2016, 06:01:46 PM »

Can I do duel parties? Because I consider myself as a part of two different parties.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 09:31:22 PM »

Here are my biggest disagreements with the Republican Party:
1. I oppose the whole "peace through strength" thing. Staying safe from attacks by making sure people are too afraid to attack is immoral; instead let's have "strength through peace," let's be friends, no body attacks their friends. I recognize that ISIS is never going to be our friends, but for people like Iran, who thought we were going to be friends with Britain after the Revolution?
2. I'm prolife, but I don't think abortion should be banned. We'd be more effective at saving lives if we were to offer incentives to keep the child.
3. Our wars, we need to stop fighting fights that aren't ours.
4. Gay marriage shouldn't be banned, it shouldn't a states thing, it should be a church issue. Christians need to take a step back, and ask ourselves "is it our job to force these people to change?"

Some disagreements with the Libertarian Party:
1. We cannot have an open border, we should change how we do immigration, but inviting whoever to come in is suicide.
2. Gay marriage shouldn't be completely legal, see number 4 of the Republican ones.
3. Abortion shouldn't be completely legal, what about the right to life?
4. We shouldn't completely leave the international scene, we should scale back our involvement, and stop all these interventions, but we can't let another Hitler happen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies