The apology from Hillary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:07:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The apology from Hillary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The apology from Hillary  (Read 3072 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: April 05, 2017, 07:27:10 AM »

Anyone who leans left and didn't vote Hillary should apologize to America and the world for what they vainly, selfishly inflicted upon all of us.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 09:40:41 AM »

Of course not, cause she (like every other Leftis) thinks that cheating is ok - when you benefit from it. But if they don't and the other side is using their methods against them... Boy...

Anyone who leans left and didn't vote Hillary should apologize to America and the world for what they vainly, selfishly inflicted upon all of us.

I'm having trouble deciding which of you is worse.  Luckily my presidential ballot had more than two candidates on it so I didn't have to decide.  

I'll apologize if I hurt your feelings.  Mama always said I should apologize if I hurt someone's feelings unintentionally, so I don't mind:  I feel sorry for you if my vote for Bradford Lyttle hurt your feelings.  But I can tell you that if the Republicans and Democrats again nominate such unattractive candidates, I will again vote for an alternate, and again if I hurt you, precious, I'll again apologize to you.  And we can just keep doing that for as long as an apology means more to you than good governance.

Uh ... that shade was obviously not addressed to you
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 09:43:42 AM »

A daily reminder of why I hate this party.

Truth hurts, doesn't it. If everyone who preferred Hillary to Trump had just voted for her, we could have had her as president.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 03:26:43 PM »

Truth hurts, doesn't it. If everyone who preferred Hillary to Trump had just voted for her, we could have had her as president.

The condescension of saying people who did things you didn't like "should apologize to America and the world" isn't winning people to your side.

Yawn. People who wanted Hillary to win but didn't vote for her deserve far worse than some light "condescension"
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 04:23:32 PM »

The condescension of saying people who did things you didn't like "should apologize to America and the world" isn't winning people to your side.

Yawn. People who wanted Hillary to win but didn't vote for her deserve far worse than some light "condescension"

Hillary was not entitled to those people's votes. She didn't earn them, so those people didn't vote for her. I can say the same for Al Gore.

She absolutely is entitled to the votes of people who want her to win.

Too bad a small but sufficient percentage of the electorate who wanted her to win decided they were just a little too #triggered to vote for her and just left it blank or wrote in Bernie or whatever, selfishly thinking that she had it in the bag so they were safe to mooch off everyone else's votes.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 04:52:27 PM »

Hillary was not entitled to those people's votes. She didn't earn them, so those people didn't vote for her. I can say the same for Al Gore.

She absolutely is entitled to the votes of people who want her to win.

Too bad a small but sufficient percentage of the electorate who wanted her to win decided they were just a little too #triggered to vote for her and just left it blank or wrote in Bernie or whatever, selfishly thinking that she had it in the bag so they were safe to mooch off everyone else's votes.

No, she is not entitled to votes from people. She didn't earn them, plain and simple.

She earned the votes of people who wanted her to win.

I'm not referring to the "liberal" nimrods who wanted her to lose. I'm referring to people who legitimately wanted her to win but for whatever reason decided not to actually vote for her, preferring to rely on everyone else to do it instead.

Those people aren't solely responsible for her loss-- any set of sufficient voters could change the outcome -- but they're the most logical to blame because they're the ones who wanted her to win and didn't help.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 08:02:45 PM »

But obviously voters in the key states of Ohio, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania did not want Hillary, that's why the Dems lost the election.  

Enough voters did want Hillary in those and other states (such as Florida), but enough of them for whatever reason failed to cast a vote for her despite wanting her to win.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2017, 08:12:38 PM »

If anything, the Democrat Party owes the people of the United States an apology for perpetrating this "deplorable" upon the American public as a candidate.   
That's who I've been blaming.  It's not Hillary's fault she sucked as a candidate, everybody should have known she did, it's why she lost in '08.  The Dems (apparently) had nobody else better.  That's entirely their fault, they had 8 years to prep one for us.

No matter how many times the haters say this, it will never be true. She got 3 million votes more than Trump, and it would have been a much larger margin, including an electoral college victory, if some of the pwecious snowflakes who were rooting for her to win had bothered to pitch in and help, rather than their "noble" "protest" of leaving it blank or #writeinBernie or whatever.

It's not Hillary's fault she ran up against a buzzsaw who added millions of voters to the rolls, reached out to Democrats like no Republican ever could have, and somehow still hung out to all of the "values voters" (ha!). And despite all of his unique advantages that no other Republican could have brought to the table, the American people were rooting for her victory by a landslide margin. She wasn't a terrible candidate or even a mediocre one - she would have trounced the other Republicans, and even had a clear preference of the electorate against the Republicans' strongest candidate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies