The apology from Hillary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:08:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The apology from Hillary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The apology from Hillary  (Read 3073 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: April 05, 2017, 02:40:09 AM »

Hillary was the most wronged candidate in American history. Comey, Putin, and Trump owe her an apology.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 11:05:31 AM »

Anyone who leans left and didn't vote Hillary should apologize to America and the world for what they vainly, selfishly inflicted upon all of us.

Maybe the Democratic Party shouldn't have chose someone who was literally under FBI investigation to be Trump's opponent? Just a thought.

She was not under investigation when she was nominated.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 12:44:01 PM »

Todd Akin was known to be terrible from the start, to the point where the McCaskill campaign ran ads trying to get him nominated.

On the contrary, when the party coalesced around Clinton during the 2013-15 era, Clinton was still viewed net favorably. In June 2014 I made an Atlas poll entitled "Who would be a better General Election candidate?" featuring Hillary or Elizabeth Warren. At the time, I wrote:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The response from Atlas? 84% of y'all (who were active at the time) chose Hillary. And yet I'm the one who's always made fun of for my few mistaken predictions in the past. As late as January 2016, Republicans were trying to help Bernie on the belief he would be a weaker candidate. All the attacks on the Democratic party are worse than hypocritical.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies