Starbucks vs. Dunkin Donuts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:42:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Starbucks vs. Dunkin Donuts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Starbucks

Dunkin Donuts

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 77

Author Topic: Starbucks vs. Dunkin Donuts  (Read 11378 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: September 18, 2013, 05:26:33 PM »

Well, obviously both suck.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 04:38:02 AM »
« Edited: September 19, 2013, 04:44:57 AM by opebo »

I don't drink coffee, and I wouldn't want to get coffee from a chain anyway (foodie wanker)

You're not much of a 'foodie' if you don't drink coffee.

I know it's all the rage, but I just don't care for anything that comes out of a cows tits.

What the heck?  You don't eat CHEESE?!  Good lord man what are you?  What do you eat between your main course and your espresso?

Un repas sans fromage est une belle à qui il manque un œil

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 03:21:51 PM »

Never really thought of it that way.  And I'd wager that the East Asians with whom you frolic haven't either.  For a man of the world you surprise me with your provincial attitudes sometimes.  In any case, cognac generally follows the main course.  (I'm not really a fan of sweets either, although I do enjoy the occasional espresso.)

As for cheese, I guess it might be among the few dairy products that I enjoy from time to time.  I also like yogurt and, infrequently, ice cream.  Among those three I do eat cheese more often.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm talking about a 'proper meal' (by that I mean a French meal).  Of course Thai food is delicious in its own way, and doesn't involve any cheese or milk products at all, but lets not be excessive cultural relativists here..
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 11:45:44 AM »

I'm astounded.  I know a Frenchman who claims he's never been in a McDonalds, but an american not having visited a Starbuckery.  Amazing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies