Running mate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:54:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Running mate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Running mate  (Read 3952 times)
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« on: May 13, 2005, 08:57:21 PM »

Bono? Now I am truely undecided in my first preference vote.

Indeed. Some of Bono's views are alittle extreme for my taste...

Given that Bono wants to entirely abolish government, I think that having him one step away from the presidency might not be a good idea.

If I'm elected, I'm not planning on shirking my responsibilities, and I don't think there's a chance in hell I'll be assasinated, so there's not really anything to worry about.

Yes, but the symbolism of this first, important decision is well worth considering.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 08:58:28 PM »

If I'm elected, I'm not planning on shirking my responsibilities, and I don't think there's a chance in hell I'll be assasinated, so there's not really anything to worry about.

I'm sure a few of the people who have been assassinated probably said that too. Wink

Yes, we've had so many assasinations occur here in Atlasia, it's truly heartbreaking. Wink

Yes, but the Veep has moved uop to Pres. Hasn't it happened more than once?
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 09:07:47 PM »

I'm sure a few of the people who have been assassinated probably said that too. Wink

Yes, we've had so many assasinations occur here in Atlasia, it's truly heartbreaking. Wink

Yes, but the Veep has moved uop to Pres. Hasn't it happened more than once?

Yeah, when the previous prez quit, which I assure you I will not.
Yes, I believe that. You are reliable and principled.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies