SENATE BILL: Healthcare Modernization Act of 2013 (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:59:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Healthcare Modernization Act of 2013 (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Healthcare Modernization Act of 2013 (Passed)  (Read 5510 times)
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« on: January 03, 2014, 09:10:30 AM »

I would like to thank Assemblyman DC's complements and I would totally support Senator Tyrion amendment. Even so, I shall say that I'm no expert on technological security as well and all I will probably do is a small piece of roleplaying explaining the measures that I've decided to take in order to provide more security for the system.

I would like to add Mr. Duke speech by saying that this legislation also provides more tools for disease control. With this modernization action, the Center of Disease Control will be able to track epidemic diseases and find out where it started. Furthermore, this legislation was carefully made in order to make sure that personal data is protected.

However, I would be lying if I tell you guys that this bill is perfect, I would ask you guys to add, if possible, on Section II a clause punishing individuals that hack the medical data from others. I know that Section II.1 tries to deal with that, but maybe we should have another clause to talk about individuals that try to pick information of other people.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 03:52:20 PM »

An amendment: Hospitals shall provide assistance to their doctors and provide useful information in order to adapt to new technologies. Those hospitals that don't attend for those requirements may face a fine defined by the Department of Health and Human Services.

Tongue

Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 06:38:21 PM »

Amendment 58:74 has been adopted.

Are, Mr Secretary. Where is that to be inserted in the text. I can offer it if I am given clarification.

We need to see Duke opinion...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies