Corey Lewandowski inappropriate behavior megathread UPDATE: he's been arrested (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:46:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Corey Lewandowski inappropriate behavior megathread UPDATE: he's been arrested (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Corey Lewandowski inappropriate behavior megathread UPDATE: he's been arrested  (Read 12030 times)
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« on: March 29, 2016, 11:55:59 AM »

Is it me, or is Lewandowski just brushing past Fields in the video? Huh
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 02:50:14 PM »

Again, I've watched the different angles and I still can't see anything that counts as battery.
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 02:51:35 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/714874988579258368
That was something I'd never thought I'd see.
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 03:52:19 AM »

I'm severely disappointed by the unusually biased comments by the moderators in this thread.

Are moderators not allowed to have opinions? I thought they just had to check each flagged post against the objective rules in a consistent and non-politically discriminatory manner. I mean, the statutory definition of battery in Florida is "no bad touch" and there is a frickin video showing Lewandowsky bad touching the lady. There is not much bias in calling a fact a fact and commenting that lying is bad.

Fields also lied when she claimed that Lewandowski floored her.
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 04:02:15 AM »

I'm severely disappointed by the unusually biased comments by the moderators in this thread.

Are moderators not allowed to have opinions? I thought they just had to check each flagged post against the objective rules in a consistent and non-politically discriminatory manner. I mean, the statutory definition of battery in Florida is "no bad touch" and there is a frickin video showing Lewandowsky bad touching the lady. There is not much bias in calling a fact a fact and commenting that lying is bad.

Fields also lied when she claimed that Lewandowski floored her.

I thought she said that she "almost" fell to the floor, not that she actually fell to the floor?

Well, she said she was 'yanked down' which doesn't make sense if you look at the video.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies