The Star Spangled Tour (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 04:56:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Star Spangled Tour (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Star Spangled Tour  (Read 2612 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 23, 2005, 03:28:33 PM »

Thank you Mr. President for your excellent endorsement.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 10:30:21 PM »

[Grand Rapids, Michigan]

[President PBrunsel walks tot he stage as a band plays “Hail to the Chief”.]

PBrunsel: People of Grand Rapids, we have a choice to make in this election. Will we continue with the big government ideals of the current Senator from District 3 or embrace a better philosophy of small government. Mike Naso offers  straight talk to the Atlasian people and focus on the issues of the day. He ahs also pointed out the record of his opponent, Senator Nym90. Senator Nym’s voting record is troubling to say the least, troubling because half the time he doesn’t vote,

[Laughter]

Senator Nym has missed an average one out of every three votes taken. Of course he votes yes or no “for the record” on amendments, but these “for the record votes” only shout louder the charge that he is an absent Senator. He has not shown up for the job, so why should we return him to the office?

[Cheers and applause]

The other candidate is Mr. Naso. As my Chief of Staff he has dedicated himself to running an efficient staff. He is constantly meeting with me and quizzing me on policy. He reminds of the days schedule and works hard to work through his own. He has served as a diplomat at times and my personal aide, and he has shown himself as a hard worker. We need a hard worker and not hardly worker in the Senate.

[Cheers and applause]

Not only does Naso work hard, he also stands up for the hard working. He promises to lower income taxes, and that will in turn help the hard workers of Atlasia keep more of their money and that will in turn help stir our economy. He has a sound fiscal policy that rejects the old big government war cry of the failures of the past and instead chooses to embrace the tax payer and the hard worker he wants to keep the government out of their pockets.

[Cheers and applause]

Mike Naso has shown hard work during his campaign. He has campaigned tirelessly, as his opponent has done nearly if not anything. Naso has shown common sense solutions to the problems of our government. That is why he deserves to be the next Senator from District 3.

[Cheers and applause]

After his months and months of faithful service not only to my administration, but to Atlasia, he deserves this honor and privelage to show his leadership to make our country stronger. He has shown the greatest commitment to Atlasia, now let us give him a great honor. Let us make him a Senator.

[Cheers and applause]

Let us finally say NO to the big spending ideas of the past that have failed and continue to throw us into debt and desolation. Let us vote Mike Naso and let’s vote ourselves some common sense.

[Cheers and applause from the crowd as PBrunsel leaves the stage to shake hands. Lee Greenwood’s “I’m Proud to be an American” plays.]

Thank you sir.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 10:34:20 PM »

I would not go there SENATOR, your talking to the President.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2005, 07:48:39 PM »

Thank you Mr. President.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies