bloomberg vs. schweitzer
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 02:26:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  bloomberg vs. schweitzer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: for whom would you vote?
schweitzer

bloomberg

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: bloomberg vs. schweitzer  (Read 2412 times)
MagneticFree
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.97, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2013, 06:32:13 PM »

Schweitzer

PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2013, 09:17:11 PM »

Economics affect far more in this world than social policy. I'll take someone who supports gun rights and an actual universal healthcare policy over someone who thinks banning soft drinks is a good idea any day.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2013, 12:03:03 AM »

the biggest no brainer in the history of earth.

BloombergSchweitzer, obviously.
Aliens
Invader
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -6.09

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2013, 12:29:40 AM »

I would vote for Schweitzer.
Peter the Lefty
Peternerdman
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2013, 04:23:21 PM »

Bloomberg. I'll pick the pro-gun control, anti-obesity freedom fighter who's helping strong, liberal Democrats around the country over......Brian Schweitzer any day.
?
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2013, 04:28:53 PM »

Schweitzer because the nanny state doesn't belong in either party's platform and neither does extremism on gun control.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2013, 06:32:05 PM »

Bloomberg. I'll pick the pro-gun control, anti-obesity freedom fighter who's helping strong, liberal Democrats around the country over......Brian Schweitzer any day.
?
Endorsing Robin Kelly, Brian Schatz, Brian Frosh, Cory Booker, (formerly) Bill Daley, and several others under MAIG.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2013, 06:34:40 PM »

?
Endorsing Robin Kelly, Brian Schatz, Brian Frosh, Cory Booker, (formerly) Bill Daley, and several others under MAIG.

I suppose in a universe where Cory Booker is a strong, liberal Democrat and not a self-obsessed Wall Street shill that line of reasoning would make sense.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2013, 06:40:06 PM »

?

I suppose in a universe where Cory Booker is a strong, liberal Democrat and not a self-obsessed Wall Street shill that line of reasoning would make sense.

Not to mention Progressive Hero Bill Daley, of the Daley family Roll Eyes
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2013, 06:51:44 PM »

?

Not to mention Progressive Hero Bill Daley, of the Daley family Roll Eyes
Well he sure as hell wasn't going to endorse Quinn between the two of them. But considering how active Bloomberg is in IL politics, I could see the MAIG endorsing Quinn soon because it's either him or Rauner or Brady of all people.

As for Cory Booker, I respect the guy. He's been a strong critic of the Christie Administration, is working with Rand Paul in a bipartisan effort to get criminal justice reform, and like Ed FitzGerald, Booker stood up for SNAP recipients and tried the food stamp challenge. That's devotion.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2013, 07:19:43 PM »

As for Cory Booker, I respect the guy. He's been a strong critic of the Christie Administration,

'Strong critic' is an odd title for Christie's 'indispensable partner'. The NJEA has been a strong critic of the Christie Administration - Booker, with his vouchers, charters, and merit pay, hasn't.

and like Ed FitzGerald, Booker stood up for SNAP recipients and tried the food stamp challenge. That's devotion.

Booker tried the SNAP challenge, yes, and, well, Salon put it best - "he has done lots of stunts designed to make people aware of poverty, or at least to make people aware of Cory Booker's awareness of poverty."
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies