If 2010's Upset Losers had Won (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:19:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  If 2010's Upset Losers had Won (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If 2010's Upset Losers had Won  (Read 908 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 21, 2016, 01:55:12 PM »

Bennett's death would probably mean either Mia Love or Jon Huntsman or someone of the kind gets appointed to the Senate. I don't see a successful primary challenge to Huntsman considering how good his organization was there in 2004/2008.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 03:28:38 PM »

Bennett's death would probably mean either Mia Love or Jon Huntsman or someone of the kind gets appointed to the Senate. I don't see a successful primary challenge to Huntsman considering how good his organization was there in 2004/2008.
Since Gov. Herbert succeeded Huntsman, I can easily see him being appointed to the seat. Huntsman would then keep the seat as long as he wanted, probably, since he's extremely popular in Utah.
Herbert was actually Huntsman's Lieutenant Governor.

Speaking of Western Senators because of this, I think Brian Sandoval, Joe Heck, or Cresent Hardy would primary challenge Angle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies