should brtd be banned? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:10:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  should brtd be banned? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 87

Author Topic: should brtd be banned?  (Read 2356 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 30, 2014, 09:47:12 PM »

Yes, along with Lief and Snowstalker.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 08:13:49 AM »

Yet another mod who bases his judgments on his personal relationships with users rather than how their behavior impacts the forum.

Don't worry; it's fair to describe MJ as a 'moderator' rather than a moderator.

Well I've gotten a good job with a great company, have good friends that I spend a lot of time with, just started a relationship and generally don't spend much time on the internet anymore. What's your excuse as to why you're still here all the time?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 12:31:02 PM »

Yet another mod who bases his judgments on his personal relationships with users rather than how their behavior impacts the forum.

Don't worry; it's fair to describe MJ as a 'moderator' rather than a moderator.

Well I've gotten a good job with a great company, have good friends that I spend a lot of time with, just started a relationship and generally don't spend much time on the internet anymore. What's your excuse as to why you're still here all the time?

Why don't you step down, at least?  All you do here is put down other users.  Don't get me wrong, I take issue with a lot of posters here - both former and current - but at least there are people of just about every ideology whom I can call a friend.

And yeah, good job not answering the question.  Quite an impartial moderator, you are.

This really is the most lax forum that you will probably ever find. It takes forever to get banned for the most part. I'm used to other forms (I don't moderate anywhere else) where the three I mentioned, plus actually many others who I don't think should be banned, would have been thrown out LONG ago, and NONE of those forums have the kind of crazy crap that goes on here. Be kind to your benevolent God Dave Leip because when the gentle giant awakens it usually doesn't go how the forum likes it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies