Liberal Party October NPC Elections Thread: (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 08:18:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal Party October NPC Elections Thread: (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal Party October NPC Elections Thread:  (Read 1837 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: October 05, 2020, 07:40:32 AM »

(plus Guam and San Francisco)

Fremont: Utah, San Francisco, Guam, Wyoming, Montana
South: Texas, Missouri, Kentucky
Lincoln: Vermont, New Jersey

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 09:31:01 PM »

Hey there.

I was in a forum for candidates in Montana about funding the expansion of infrastructure to help expand businesses, and how to protect and expand the Tech Scene in Montana, and how many liberal candidates, are in the tech industry.

We also talked about on how to preserve Montana's natural beauty, and how a Liberal Government will protect the beauty of Montana through it's animals, naturalness, and people.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 10:46:13 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2020, 10:51:23 PM by Ishan »

Liberal Ad: Togetherness

Narrator in a room: We are all Atlasians, and a theme in the Liberal Party is Togetherness, and we will empathize the fact that we are all Atlasians, unlike some of the other parties.

Unlike (shows clips)

"so that they can impose their Portland Values even in the smallest rural town in Oklahoma."

It is sad that that the two major parties are willing to attack each other, for where they are from.

Narrator: A Liberal Party policy is togetherness, and all Liberal Party candidates shall not mock each other candidates where they are from, and I hope by taking the example, the  other parties will pledge as we did, to have their candidates and campaigners not attack other candidates or campaigners for where they were from.

Narrator: If you want leadership, that will set the example, not be down, vote for the Liberal Party candidate in your local elections.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 11:40:46 PM »

Speech in Woodstock, Vermont

I'd like you to vote for the Liberal Party because it is proud to express Liberalism, throughout all of their platform. Liberalism results in subsidizing, government programs to create jobs, improve roads, helps farmers, and to have a better education for your kids, and finally to help all people, not some, but all people.

I'd like you to vote for ..., a strong hardworking person who is ready to represent you, and the election is on October 30th.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 08:04:30 PM »

Speech in Kansas City
Hello there!

Today, I'm going to talk about Movies and TV Shows. By movies, I mean where Movies and TV Shows are shot in. Many TV shows such as Ozark take place in Missouri, but are shot in Georgia. Under a Liberal Government, we will have a Film Tax Incentive also known as a Movie Production Incentive, which will give companies incentives to cast in this great state. If we have this, we will have economic development in this great state. It will make jobs in this great state and it will help with tourism.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 04:38:49 PM »

Labor Chair and Peace Chair MB and KoopaDaQuick has promised not to attack candidates from when they are originally from, and I am glad that my effort succeeded.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 09:21:50 AM »

Person#3: Without Medicaid, I wouldn't be able to afford my health care

Person #2: And those other 4.5 million Texans couldn't either

Person #1: So when I realized that the Federalists in Austin wanted to cut Medicaid.

Person #4: I realized that we couldn't trust the Federalists to fight for us

All 4 people: We just can't trust the Federalists to protect our healthcare

Narrator: This is what Labor the lies Labor talks about other parties plans for Healthcare and the entire Healthcare system

Narrator: They are talking about Medicaid something that doesn't exist.

Narrator: How can we trust Labor when they are attacking other parties on something that has been replaced by the other party.

Narrator: Vote for the Liberal Party, a party which has people who know what they are doing and won't talk and attack other parties about programs that don't exist in your local NPC elections.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2020, 11:32:44 AM »

All of the Ads are from the Liberal Atlasia PAC

Quote from: Understanding Vermont
"Vermont is a place where people are together, and where we have a long liberal tradition, if you want to have this tradition in government, vote for your local Liberal Party candidate.
This radio ad will play across Vermont

Quote from: Helping Small Business
The Vice Chair of the Liberals proposed a bill that would help small businesses, and because of it, there is a Southern Version of it and a Lincoln Version, currently in debate.

If you want to help create jobs, vote for your local Liberal Party candidate today, because your vote will create jobs and help the eccomony.
This TV and radio ad will play across all states in the NPC elections

Quote from: Protecting Freedom
The Liberal Party will protect your freedom and the free market from people who think that Freedom isn't essential, and in the Liberal Party, a part of our mission statement is, "fighting for the Atlasian and our freedoms.", and we want to protect Freedoms from all threats!
This Ad will be a radio ad in conservativey radio stations across all NPC election states

Quote from: An Advocate for You
You may be wondering how you can have an advocate for you in Government, and if you want to have a advocate for you, vote for your local Liberal Party candidate because they understand what life is like and they will fight for only you!

This ad will play in radio stations across all NPC elections states
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2020, 12:11:49 PM »

Speech in Bozeman, Montana

The beauty of Montana is essential for Montana to survive because millions of people each year, except for this year obviously, go to Montana mainly to see it's beauty, and since millions of people go, roads are impacted, jobs are created, and in order to sustain it, we need to expand Montana's road network. 

We should also expand bus networks to lessen the impact of the roads and to preserve our environment by making less people use cars. 

If you want a better Montana for the People, I hope you will vote for your local Liberal candidate.

If you want to vote, call or go to the website of the Liberal Party of Montana to get a ride to the polls, even if you don't vote for the Liberal Party
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 09:45:05 PM »

Quote from: Lies, Lies Lies, a Anti-Labor Ad playing in all states Labor is constesting
Narrator: The Labor Party released a Ad telling lies about the Federalists and here's what it is about.

Person #1: Hey Mary, did you know it's a bad bet to send the Federalists to Trenton?

Person #2: Well John, I do know that they supported tax cuts for big corporations

Person #1: Mary, do you know how they want to pay for the tax cuts

Person #2: Isn't it by cutting infrastructure spending? Aren't we bad enough as is with the Pulaski Skyway taking so long? Imagine what would happen if we ever had to renovate the Turnpike or Parkway, John.

Person #1: Mary, but there's even more the Federalists support a personhood bill.

Person #2: That would make access to abortions essentially nonexistent for millions of women. John, did you hear that they also want to get rid of our gun control laws.

Person #1: So Mary, do you mean that they want violent criminals to walk around with guns and not ever even have a background check, I'm getting the feeling that the Federalists aren't for us.

Person #2: Yeah John, I feel the same way, this type of agenda seems perfect for Mississippi or Alabama, but it just isn't right for New Jersey

Person #1 and Person #2: Take it from us, the Federalists just aren't right for NJ

Marrator: All Labor cares about is telling lies, lies, lies in ads about other parties and telling lies about other states, so they can divide us, so vote against Labor in your local election.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 10:30:46 PM »

I've been driving voters to the polls in Trenton today and I'm going to make a speech while I'm awaiting the results.

To vote for a Liberal candidate, is to vote for a voice for you and a voice that will help all people, no matter what their race is or what their income is, and I hope that you do your civic duty today, and I hope you cast your ballot for the Liberal Party for the voters still in line.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2020, 10:45:41 AM »

Statement by the Liberal Vice Chair:

I'd like to thank all of the voters who voted for their local Liberal candidate, and I am proud that we have broke the duopoly in the NPC elections, and we have become the Election Surprise! I'd like to thank all of the volunteers and candidates for volunteering for something, most people thought would lose in a landslide, and paying a fee to run for party that would likely lose, I hope that the progress will further and the Atlasian's peoples voice is heard!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies