Aizen's unbiased analysis of Mitt Romney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:27:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Aizen's unbiased analysis of Mitt Romney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Aizen's unbiased analysis of Mitt Romney  (Read 11625 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 16, 2008, 12:22:49 AM »

And Fezzyfestoon!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 03:27:37 AM »

Ooh, sorry.  You missed that trend by about 5 months.  Unfounded hatred for Mitt Romney is out now.  Sad, I know.  It was so much fun making up lies about him and using him as a scapegoat for for the insecurities we all had in our candidates.  You're going to have to find another outlet for your hate-filled lifestyles and empty vitriol.  It all turns out for the better anyway, this nonsensical bashing of Romney has long since discredited even the most experienced of posters to the point of ridicule.  It just reflects so poorly on the culprits it's almost pitiful.  Poor misguided political amateurs...

Basically, you better love Mitt Romney or fail at life, Mr. Aizen.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 08:52:08 PM »

Ooh, sorry.  You missed that trend by about 5 months.  Unfounded hatred for Mitt Romney is out now.  Sad, I know.  It was so much fun making up lies about him and using him as a scapegoat for for the insecurities we all had in our candidates.  You're going to have to find another outlet for your hate-filled lifestyles and empty vitriol.  It all turns out for the better anyway, this nonsensical bashing of Romney has long since discredited even the most experienced of posters to the point of ridicule.  It just reflects so poorly on the culprits it's almost pitiful.  Poor misguided political amateurs...
Basically, you better love Mitt Romney or fail at life, Mr. Aizen.

More like...
The group think inspired hatred towards [Mitt Romney] is pretty pathetic.

That sounds about right!  How very wise of you.  Too bad those feelings only occur in relation to Democrats.  Now...what's that word I'm thinking of?  Oh, darn.  It starts with an 'h'.  Hick?  No.  Hmm...Huck?  Oh, it's on the tip of my tongue!

I think there are more profound reasons to disapprove of Fmr Gov. Romney than there are to hate some powerless kid from Minnesota that posts here. If that makes me a hack in your mind, that's fine with me. To say I could care less would be an understatement.

By the way, this thread was obviously done as something of a joke ( as was my orginal response post). People like Aizen and I like to have fun on here sometimes. Maybe you should stop taking everything so seriously and try it some time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies