Attorney General Confirmation Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:42:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Attorney General Confirmation Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Attorney General Confirmation Thread  (Read 2464 times)
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« on: January 06, 2005, 07:18:20 PM »

All those in favour of the appointment of Harry as the new Attorney General say Yea, all opposed say Nay.

-------------------

Yea
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 07:27:38 PM »

I really think you have hearings on this.  Harry is a veteran and has been a senator.  But, I'd like my senators to find out whether he is the right man for the job.

I believe this is how it has always been done....just a vote. Would Senators prefer a debate first?
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 07:47:35 PM »

I really think you have hearings on this.  Harry is a veteran and has been a senator.  But, I'd like my senators to find out whether he is the right man for the job.

I believe this is how it has always been done....just a vote. Would Senators prefer a debate first?
I know we've done it like this before, but this is a new time and any attorney general will play a big part in it.

Hmmm, this is true....

Though I think at the Convention the delegates should elect a leader to it rather than having the Attorney General automatically run it.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 04:34:35 PM »

If you are going to picket within the Senate chambers like this Jake I guess we have no choice Wink.

Ok, Harry,

Do you think you can carry on the job that Ernest started and Peter Bell continued by giving sound legal advice to the legislative and executive?

What is your view on electoral reform?

Do you think you are active enough to keep with the jobs Peter has done?
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 05:50:23 PM »

If everyone is happy, let the voting continue, previous votes will still be accepted of course.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005, 12:40:32 PM »

With seven votes in favour to none opposed, Harry has been confirmed! Congratulations.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies