The Mittbot braves the deli wars and meets the Sandwich Computer in Pennsylvania (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:42:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Mittbot braves the deli wars and meets the Sandwich Computer in Pennsylvania (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Mittbot braves the deli wars and meets the Sandwich Computer in Pennsylvania  (Read 5496 times)
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« on: June 17, 2012, 09:16:57 PM »

If visiting a sandwich shop proves one thing about Romney, it is that he is a man of the people, and that he is interested in what Joe and Joanne American are doing to make it through the Obama recession.

You are my favorite board member right now. Whereas Politico just came off as kind of a jerk, you actually sound like you are intentionally ironic, and it's great.

I sometimes like to think that Winfield is actually Mitt Romney, and this is the only time we see what Mitt's really like. If so, Romney has a great sense of humor about this whole "election 2012" thing.
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 01:46:31 PM »

Many Americans have probably never been to a restaurant where you order off a touch pad

I have. Many times.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies