Washington state megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:04:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Washington state megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Washington state megathread  (Read 857155 times)
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« on: April 16, 2020, 09:14:46 PM »

resident washington posters: Do you think Josh Collins has even the slightest possibility of making the top 2?
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 04:23:10 PM »

What percentage will Joshua for congress get?

He's running on some random label (Essential Worker's Party IIRC). I think no more than 3-4% of the vote. He imploded with most Leftists after he deactivated all social media for awhile.
yeah even a good portion of rose twitter jumped on him after that, which is both amazing and faith-restoring

weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 12:27:09 PM »

Seattle has ranked choice voting now. Kshama Sawant is more likely to go down now than during the recall.

Last I heard, she is thinking about running for something else. Her base is getting gentrified out, as well.
What exactly is there? If she can't win her district, how could she win something larger?
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 03:43:04 AM »

RI, turns out your opponent in the election was another atlas user (who has like a dozen posts, but I found out just now)

won't say who in case they want to remain anonymous, but I think that's a first.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2023, 07:00:02 PM »

RI, turns out your opponent in the election was another atlas user (who has like a dozen posts, but I found out just now)

won't say who in case they want to remain anonymous, but I think that's a first.

Yes, he and I have talked about it IRL. We'll be making a post on it in the coming days.
Is this coming?
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2024, 12:30:33 AM »

man that LD14 looks ugly though, lol
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2024, 12:54:18 PM »

A myriad of moronic endorsements out of the Republican convention. Choosing the not-so-secretly racist Kuehl Pederson over JHB was just the tip of the iceberg. Republicans torpedoed the one OSPI candidate who could've won, Chad Magendanz, who has now dropped out entirely, in favor of anti-mask anti-CRT crusader David Olson, punting an important (nonpartisan!) position that could've been won.

For SoS, there weren't any great candidates, but the convention took down the only candidate with elected experience for... this guy, a man with zero relevant experience at all, but likes to talk about "election integrity" a whole lot. Again, his endorsement meant the other candidates dropped out of the race entirely.

Once again, the GOP went to war with Dan Newhouse, choosing Trump-endorsed NASCAR driver Jerrod Sessler instead by acclamation.

And in the 5th CD, the convention passed over both Rep. Jacquelyn Maycumber (who would be great) and Michael Baumgartner, who would be decent, for Trump admin official Brian Dansel from tiny Ferry County (home of Loren Culp). While he's not the worst, there are clearly candidates superior to him in the race better able to live up to Cathy McMorris Rodger's mantle.

state republicans dont shoot yourself in the foot challenge
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies