HRC - "Trump/Sanders capitalized on anger, I beat both, 3rd party ppl are crazy" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:49:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  HRC - "Trump/Sanders capitalized on anger, I beat both, 3rd party ppl are crazy" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HRC - "Trump/Sanders capitalized on anger, I beat both, 3rd party ppl are crazy"  (Read 3898 times)
elcorazon

« on: June 03, 2017, 05:15:35 PM »

You mean it’s not a strategy for you, I clarify. “For me, yeah.” She pauses. “But I don’t think it’s a good strategy for most people.”But this was an election that was, in many ways, about anger. And Trump and Sanders capitalized on that.“Yes.” Clinton nods. “And I beat both of them.”

Jess McIntosh, a Democratic strategist who was the director of communications outreach for the Clinton campaign. “Look at the coverage of Bernie Sanders’s supporters: Who’s filling the stadium, what gender and age and race were they? Those stories did not exist about enthusiastic Hillary voters even though there were more enthusiastic Hillary voters than for the other candidates."

“Sixty-six million people voted for me, plus, you know, the crazy third-party people."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/hillary-clinton-life-after-election.html

Very insightful & truthful analysis, isn't it?

as usual, Hillary is correct
elcorazon

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 02:14:39 PM »

I am more proud to say I  voted for Hillary in 2016 than any vote I've ever cast. I'm still with Her.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies