How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:54:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How does Hillary Clinton's concession speech rank among historic general election concession speeches?
The best

One of the best

Medium

One of the worst

The worst

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions?  (Read 7700 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: August 28, 2017, 05:48:08 PM »

Hillary was great. As I said before, I have no problem with her not conceding on election night because of the way she was treated by Trump during the campaign.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 08:29:55 PM »

Hillary was great. As I said before, I have no problem with her not conceding on election night because of the way she was treated by Trump during the campaign.

Trump treated Bush and Republican rivals like 50 times worse than he did Hillary. In fact, I felt he was too soft on Clinton until the Access Hollywood tape.

Clinton was the one doing most of the attacking, while saying "When they go low - we go high!"

So? If they had any self respect they wouldn't have endorsed him. People will literally eat sh**t for partisanship these days: if Trump had told Romney he would appoint him Secretary of State, and put a piece of literal pieces in front of his face and told him to eat it, he probably would.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 06:42:44 PM »

LOL- Outside of Republican wet dreams, Hillary did not have a "meltdown." The campaign actually knew it was in trouble when it massively increased spending in WI and MI the week before the election and sent Obama to MI. The rank and file were more surprised than campaign HQ- but not I. If anything, Republicans are the ones who've had a meltdown over being denied their precious chance to see an election night concession... Which frankly is the only vindication needed of the decision not to give one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies