More shady Clinton foundation stuff uncovered (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:18:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  More shady Clinton foundation stuff uncovered (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: More shady Clinton foundation stuff uncovered  (Read 5682 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: April 23, 2015, 05:17:51 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Ah, so that's what Chait's piece is about. When will the media stop throwing their toys out of the pram and accept that Warren isn't running and the Democratic primary won't be competitive?

I think they hardly try to hide their intentions by now. The next step is sponsoring push polls that ask people if they know that Hillary's hobby is torturing kittens.

I knew for a while that the media was going to be extremely tough on Hillary, much moreso than any other candidate, but they've far exceeded my expectations with these constant hit jobs. It's an unholy alliance between the "liberal media", the "nonpartisan media", and the "conservative media" to try to destroy her. At this point, I don't even think the liberal media cares if they get President Walker or Bush in the process. It will get them more clicks and ad revenue if there's a Republican president, after all.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 04:49:19 PM »

I dont understand why partisan Dems dont see the disaster that Hillary will be for their party. She might win, might have moderate coattails, but the long term damage she does to the party will be enormous. Can the Dem party in 2018 stand another 2014 or 2010 rout?

Thanks to 2010 and 2014, there is essentially no Dem bench in many states, OH and FL among them. How far down does the Dem party want to fall so that Hillary can be president?

The Republicans muckrake against any Democratic candidate. Hillary has these scandals but if Warren the Fake Cherokee or Biden the Plagiarist Groper or anyone else were the nominee, these same books would still get written with conspiracy theories surrounding everyone they've ever met. To think that simply subbing out Hillary will make it go away is rubbish.

Boring old John Kerry probably had the cleanest nose of any Democratic nominee of the past the century and he was completely trashed as a fake war hero and liar.

Indeed. It's funny some people think trying to appease the Republicans by nominating someone completely inoffensive would work. Gore and Kerry were the personification of this strategy, yet the GOP base saw them as far left Satan incarnate by the time the campaign was over.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 09:57:37 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Ah, so that's what Chait's piece is about. When will the media stop throwing their toys out of the pram and accept that Warren isn't running and the Democratic primary won't be competitive?

I think they hardly try to hide their intentions by now. The next step is sponsoring push polls that ask people if they know that Hillary's hobby is torturing kittens.

I knew for a while that the media was going to be extremely tough on Hillary, much moreso than any other candidate, but they've far exceeded my expectations with these constant hit jobs. It's an unholy alliance between the "liberal media", the "nonpartisan media", and the "conservative media" to try to destroy her. At this point, I don't even think the liberal media cares if they get President Walker or Bush in the process. It will get them more clicks and ad revenue if there's a Republican president, after all.

you know, maybe if the entire media is "conspiring" against you, it's not actually conspiring and you're just wrong.

Mmm hmm. Surely you realize the implications of this statement?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 09:58:42 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2015, 03:57:15 AM by IceSpear »

IceSpear must have really thought a lot about his Hillary support before devoting himself to her.

With Hillary, he can be on the winning team while at the same exhibiting a persecution complex because they don't accept the "inevitable". It really is cult-like, eh?

You must have thought a lot about this odd and incorrect attempt at psychoanalysis.

By the way, your theory kind of falls flat considering I supported her in 2007/2008 when it was about as "uncool" and "not trendy" as humanly possible, particularly on the internet.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies