The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 01:16:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 207095 times)
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« on: February 22, 2016, 12:37:46 AM »

Trump is really good here in Massachusetts, I seriously think he could win here in November a lot of his support is Catholic Democrats who are sick and tired of Washington
Forget PA and WI, the Donald needs to target MA in the general!!
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 11:06:56 AM »

Wait another 10-20 years. Eventually the Democrats will wear out their welcome. There's also data suggesting that the post-Millennial generation (born in 1996 or afterward) is already trending more conservative than the Millennials, and it's likely that Millennials themselves will become more conservative after a while, considering it's very difficult to be more liberal than they already are. It could happen in 10 years, or it could happen in 20 years, but it will happen.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 02:51:31 PM »

Another example of the PC refusing to engage in debate and the logic is that people are showing the door. Will you be able to do the same to Donald Trump? I think not, he's too powerful and rich and he has a massive megaphone in which to shout out loudest. You lot couldn't stop his rally in Arizona, he beat you! yay!  I wasn't going to support the guy, but now I'm 1000% in his corner, I support everything he says and then some. What he says from now onwards, he speaks as my voice. If you PC guys like apples, how do you like them apples?
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 11:55:01 PM »

It isn't worth it electorally for democratic to invest money and they care about the constitution and liberty. Never a democrat state.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 08:52:12 AM »

The whole Brexit thread
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies