Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:29:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]  (Read 46482 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 25, 2012, 04:13:45 PM »

Scott should run. Speed of Sound is also running and I think he has a lot of good ideas.
I certainly consider myself a friend of the Liberals and the leadership they have produced. I hope that I can show that I genuine liberal, ready to defend the rights of our individuals and to ensure fairness in our society, while also bringing to the Senate the kind of pragmatism and effort to reach across the aisle to come to a productive conclusion that I know your leader and our President has made his great name on. I will be releasing my platform as I am able to in my senate campaign thread. I'll refrain from making any additional comments in your HQ thread unless called upon to do so.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 07:42:12 PM »

I too shall ask for the Liberal Party's endorsement

Maybe, you should join the party!

I would like to put my name forward for the Liberal Party's endorsement in the Senate Special election.

Why?
I am very sorry to see that such close-mindedness has entered the ranks of our leftist movement; indeed I just finished making the same point in the Labor thread: I hope that not only will the Liberals consider these candidates, but consider them especially, on the grounds that they know their own candidates well enough. There is more to a candidate than the basic red and blue, and although it isn't often that a party endorses a non-member, I sincerely hope that no party ever closes its doors to the possibility. At the very very least, we should all respect those who are eager to fill these seats, left empty by some of our own allies, and be an active leader in the community. (Sorry, don't mean to lecture, but this is a big deal for me)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 08:29:36 PM »

I would like to put my name forward for the Liberal Party's endorsement in the Senate Special election.

Why?
I am very sorry to see that such close-mindedness has entered the ranks of our leftist movement; indeed I just finished making the same point in the Labor thread: I hope that not only will the Liberals consider these candidates, but consider them especially, on the grounds that they know their own candidates well enough. There is more to a candidate than the basic red and blue, and although it isn't often that a party endorses a non-member, I sincerely hope that no party ever closes its doors to the possibility. At the very very least, we should all respect those who are eager to fill these seats, left empty by some of our own allies, and be an active leader in the community. (Sorry, don't mean to lecture, but this is a big deal for me)

I'm sorry for offending you. Please forgive me. I will do anything. ANYTHING!!!
I'm not sure if you're serious (in fact, I'm rather sure you're not Smiley), but either way, really, I hardly meant it towards you specifically and wouldn't think twice about it. Some people may find you a tad.....eager, but I think you're a good egg. It was merely a point I wanted to make and was surprised that I had to make it twice in one night.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 10:59:54 PM »

Why?

SoS, you're gonna be my second choice, after Gonzalez. I will not consider Simfan. He does not represent any of the parties values what so ever. I do not want the TPP making more gains, and I especially don't want Sim in the senate.
Hey hey, and I totally understand that. I'm not trying to change your opinion on that. It was more the idea in general of "what is he doing here?" You wanna get nowhere near the dude? Fine by me. But he should have the right to make such a simple request, y'know, and get a polite response about it. Maybe I'm old-fashioned. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies