Are Trump voters ruining America for all of us? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:16:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Are Trump voters ruining America for all of us? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are Trump voters ruining America for all of us?  (Read 2132 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 27, 2017, 11:21:08 AM »

This part really gets me:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I've been saying for a while that this "well, if he pisses off those awful lirbuhls/SJW cucks/the big bad establishment, he must be a massive FF" is harmful. While it's understandable to see your "enemies" pissed off from time to time, when you believe that anything which pisses them off must be good and become extremely dogmatic about it... Well, the nicest way I can describe that is "extremely irresponsible."

And then they wonder why some of them are described as "deplorable".
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 12:18:23 PM »

Eh I figure that a certain percentage of the country will always vote (R) no matter what.

But this western neoliberal Left that sprung up in the 90's by infusing liberal social values with soft-Reagan/soft-Thatcherite economic policies in order to target the upper class professionals who regularly vote and big money donors did create a working class vacuum that's been usurped by populist right wing movements.

So I guess it's just a waiting game to see when the Left can build a credible opposition to this. I don't see that happening until 2022/2024 in the US.

I know that Biden can take trump in 2020.
But will Biden run .... and will the orange-haired clown run again (I say no).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 03:52:53 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2017, 03:54:42 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Turning only three percent of Trump votes would be enough to 'turn' three states that made a difference ...

It's much less than 3%.
I think the number that has been flying around, is that if 77,000 voters (combined) in those 3 crucial states would have flipped, we would not have this 3-ring circus of a (supposed) executive branch.
Can someone confirm this, as I am not exactly sure.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 04:40:15 PM »

Turning only three percent of Trump votes would be enough to 'turn' three states that made a difference ...

It's much less than 3%.
I think the number that has been flying around, is that if 77,000 voters (combined) in those 3 crucial states would have flipped, we would not have this 3-ring circus of a (supposed) executive branch.
Can someone confirm this, as I am not exactly sure.

Unfortunately for you, there are, what, 13% of Hillary voters who would not support her next time so good luck flipping those Trump voters (who don't actually flip to Hillary). Try keeping what you got by nominating someone actually better

Your comment is irrelevant, as we all know that Hillary will not run again.
Keep up with the times, why don't you.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 09:57:39 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2017, 10:01:28 PM by ProudModerate2 »

... but The_Donald on reddit or Brietbart bans anyone who criticizes or makes fun of Trump.

Do they really ?
So if I were to go there and refer to trump as "an orange-haired clown" like I do here, they would ban my username ?
I cant believe they would do that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies