Apparently "Mock Parliment" is trying to put the final nail in the coffin? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:31:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Apparently "Mock Parliment" is trying to put the final nail in the coffin? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Apparently "Mock Parliment" is trying to put the final nail in the coffin?  (Read 2341 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: August 10, 2015, 06:47:46 PM »

Yeah, that clause was struck out thanks to Leinad's efforts.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 07:15:43 PM »

Actually it isn't we actually have committed players ie: myself, Cris, Leinad, Kal, Truman etc.
SWE continues to insist that communism works despite all the evidence to the contrary, so why would Atlasia be any different?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 03:16:13 PM »

Actually it isn't we actually have committed players ie: myself, Cris, Leinad, Kal, Truman etc.
SWE continues to insist that communism works despite all the evidence to the contrary, so why would Atlasia be any different?
But I'm not suggesting Atlasia still works?
I think Truman's point is that you insist communism works, against evidence otherwise, so it's no surprise that you insist Atlasia is dead, against evidence otherwise. Or maybe I've misunderstood him.
Leinad is correct.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies