Colorado PPP: Obama 49 Romney 43 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:02:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Colorado PPP: Obama 49 Romney 43 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Colorado PPP: Obama 49 Romney 43  (Read 1728 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« on: August 07, 2012, 12:56:13 PM »
« edited: August 07, 2012, 12:57:57 PM by Secret Pollster »

What will my Republican friends find to complain about in this poll, the sample is more republican than 2008.

D- 34
R- 37
I- 29

2008 Vote

Obama 48
McCain 45

(oops, typo had to edit post).

But PPP has the audacity to use their own LV model and not the one handed down by God to Scott Rasmussen.

My bet is that it is somewhere in the middle but it does appear that CO is now on the Obama side of the ledger and even if the race tightened to a tie, CO is more likely to go Obama than Romney
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 04:19:43 PM »

The long term trend for the whole southwest (NV, CO, NM, AZ) seems to have a Dem swing. All were pretty solid on the GOP side of the national average, but now NM and NV have already moved over the line to the Dem side, CO seems to be right on the line and AZ could be there in a decade or so.

Of course the upper midwest seems to be moving in the opposite direction. IA seems to have moved to the GOP side of the line and MN and WI could end up there down the line too. MO is also trending more and more GOP and away from being a swing state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies