John Edwards is a big phony (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:29:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  John Edwards is a big phony (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: John Edwards is a big phony  (Read 1070 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 07, 2007, 05:19:13 PM »

I think Edwards could be a good campaigner for "the poor," since every special interest group needs a spokesperson.  His "Two Americas" message is a good one, but it is far than enough to carry him through the primaries to win the nomination.  If Edwards wants to maintain this personna and campaign on it again in 2012, he needs to spend the next 4 years as the head of a group who actively works towards improving the lives of those who are in need.  That means starting up local chapters, providing individuals with job and housing, and creating something that shows a visible positive impact in the lives of many.  If he is successful there, then he can return in 2012 election and be quite successful. 

Yeah, Edwards is the type of guy who will run again in 2012 because he feels that he is the "only person" who can help kids not go to bed hungry. However, I beg to differ. I think that Mr. Hamburger Helper and Captain Crunch might do a better job...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies