Will Hillary win reelection? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:21:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Will Hillary win reelection? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Yes

No

Trump will win in 2016

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 66

Author Topic: Will Hillary win reelection?  (Read 3522 times)
hopper
United States

« on: August 07, 2016, 10:46:52 PM »

Too early to tell, especially since beating an incumbent president is very hard. However, I'm pretty sure that 2017 will be a good year for Democrats while 2018 will be an absolute slaughter.
I do think the Dems will win the NJ Governorship and hold on to the VA Governership.
hopper
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 10:49:02 PM »

I agree that its too early to say, but I was bold and voted yes. If only because I'm not sure the GOP will be able to piece themselves back together in time by 2020. Not to mention doubts that the base will learn the right lessons from a large Trump defeat and wind up nominating someone like Cruz. Though there is the possibility that I'm wrong and they get their house back in order and nominate a credible candidate. In which case she'll be in some trouble.
I agree.
hopper
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 03:25:33 PM »

If she can keep her administration baggage free, and free of any errors, yes, she can be reelected. She could beat Cruz, Steve King or Sessions. She may lose to Haley, Thune, Blackburn, or Kasich.
Nah I don't see Blackburn adding the necessary amount of minority voters to our current coalition that we need to win a Presidential Election. I don't she would be inclusive enough like the like Haley, Thune and Kasich would be.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies