Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:11:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVII: I Ate The Strawberry (The REAL, AUTHENTIC Update)  (Read 132313 times)
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« on: September 27, 2014, 07:33:50 PM »

Even with trying to save my job on Tuesday, I'm still going to start the job search hot and heavy on Monday with several applications going in tomorrow night.
Am I the only one who noticed this?
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 11:38:29 PM »

Yup, there's a giant Wal-Mart-dominated shopping center on one side of the road, and then you drive a minute or so further and there's some sort of Amish farmer's market/restaurant on the other side.

Are any of the Chesterites good enough people to opt for the Amish place?  

We certainly did! We bought a delicious pumpkin cake, as well as an assortment of knick knacks from the thrift shop portion of the farmers market.

Well done.  No doubt the pumpkin cake was fresh and wholesome and tasty and far superior to whatever orange-dyed frankenfood Wal-Mart trots out for the fall season.  
Look, there are some people who are willing to prioritize cost over quality, at least to the extent that Wal-Mart food costs less/tastes worse than food from other stores (which is different for every area). No need for you to be such a snob about other people's food choices (the Update thread is not a great place to say this, but whatever).

Anyway, it's interesting that Update could significantly change the course of Bushie's life. Has this happened before?
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 04:57:56 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2014, 05:05:24 PM by Deus Naturae »

Bushie, why exactly do you prefer this job to one at Wal-Mart?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies