Mitt Romney flies to UK, immediately starts insulting the country (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:52:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitt Romney flies to UK, immediately starts insulting the country (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt Romney flies to UK, immediately starts insulting the country  (Read 21110 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: July 28, 2012, 01:55:14 AM »

Sigh.  At this point Romney probably won't gain (or lose) anything by releasing additional tax-records.  He probably could have avoid all this by releasing a few extra years back in 2011 before they predictably became an issue, but its too late now.

Romney's central problem on both the tax return issue and with Bain is that he comes across as fearful and defensive on these trivial points.  He acts as if he is ashamed of the money he has made and how he made it.

Something about Hunstman just screams "Whoville" though.

Mainly that when you ask most people about Huntsman they say "Who?"

I don't quite see it that way but I'll agree to disagree. I don't know a single voter who will change their vote because Romney didn't release more tax returns.

Just in the name of disclosure, he should. But I'm not voting for him either way, even if his tax returns are magical.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies