Top Posters Contest - Round 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:55:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Top Posters Contest - Round 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Vote for 3 posters - 5 will be selected
Bacon King

Ernest / True Federalist

Torie

Al / Realpolitik

Lief

Lewis Trondheim

Grumpy Gramps

Tmthforu94

Antonio V

Keystone Phil

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 78

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Top Posters Contest - Round 3  (Read 1646 times)
Redalgo
United States

« on: December 28, 2013, 01:56:46 PM »

Ernest, Torie, and Antonio
Redalgo
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 01:58:19 PM »
« Edited: December 29, 2013, 02:08:15 PM by Redalgo »

Wait, I thought you were a respectable poster.  Maybe I have you confused with someone else.

I do not visit any of the election boards or fantasy election RP threads, and do not keep up with most threads in the boards I do visit. There is not nearly enough time for me to do so. This means the posts of many people on the Atlas do not appear to me at all during my daily rounds.

Please also bear in mind that I do not consider certain tones of expression in posts positive, and think lowly of some posters even if the contents of their messages are often clever or intelligent. The political perspectives put forward in posts meanwhile tend not to be as important in my judgements; I am not one to think more or less of people based on how often they agree with me on the issues at hand or whether their outlook on the world compares similarly to mine.

Finally, I do not feel like an incorporated, well-liked member of the community and have little in the way of knowledge about most of the posters here. Being here only a couple of years means that I am only looking at a small sliver of the Atlas' history of posting. To me at least, the selections I made seem reasonable given what I know and who I am familiar with at this time as an outsider.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies