Nader. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:15:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Nader. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nader.  (Read 2868 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: January 20, 2005, 01:43:00 PM »

He's an utterly disgusting piece of crap and worthless excuse for a human being who hasn't done jack sh**t for anyone but himself. In the 60s he lied about the auto industry to increase his stocks in competing companies and the left sadly took him seriously for once. He is just one huge union busting fraud and isn't leftist in any way at all, and hasn't done crap for the left ever. He just needs to shut up and go away forever.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 02:46:54 PM »

Better than being in bed with partisan GOP operatives like Nader is. Plus I don't recall the convention being sponsored by Halliburton, which Nader is full of financial links to. Nothing Nader says has any credibility whatseover, period, any statement of his is utterly worthless to me. He is worthless as a person, has never accomplished anything positive, and needs to fade into obscurity forever.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 09:31:25 PM »

Nice straw man, Philip. Does any possible good a corporation MIGHT do, justify their filling the pockets of politicians and thus effectively taking control of government?
As for BRTD, if there ever was an incurable case of cognitive dissonance, this is it. Completely unwilling to discuss any failing of his sacred Party. If the entire planet didn't depend on the Republicans at least being kept SOMEWHAT in line, the Democrats could be utterly wiped off it for all I care.

then you'd agree that the Republicans are worse. And Nader accepts support from Republicans. He accepted their help to get on the ballot in Michigan and accepted their donations. And he connections to Halliburton stocks a few years ago. Plus he said flat out in 2000 that he wanted Gore to lose before the election, and now said Gore would've invaded Iraq just like Bush even though Gore was consistently against the invasion. He's a liar and corrupt fool, why should I take anything he says seriously?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies