The Office of JCL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:10:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of JCL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of JCL  (Read 90804 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: August 31, 2012, 10:59:27 PM »

If the Equal Rights Amendment is passed, the Revenge initiative would be unconstitutional.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 11:45:06 AM »

This should help Tmth.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 03:16:11 PM »

leaving one conservative ally hanging to aid a "Joe Lieberman" liberal to the senate.

Come again?  Huh?  Are you talking about me?

Voting for a Jew over an evangelical=sin.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 02:41:31 PM »
« Edited: October 01, 2012, 02:45:06 PM by Napoleon »

The SoFE will not be fired. Please sue though, I could use more political donations from my lawyer pals.

I am sorry that mistakes were made. My administration plans to resolve this independently.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 08:04:14 PM »

I'm trying to defend the senate against an encroachment of its due authority by the administration Ben. If Hagrid's bill passes, I will withdraw this

If you truly cared about the Constitution, you wouldn't support an unconstitutional bill.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 01:12:06 PM »

...and when our chair resigns; and when we lose a senate seat halfway through a term; and when a past judicial overlord returns in a coup; and when our best governor loses reelection because of a two-sided, petty, jealous feud; and when our new chair drops off the face of the planet; and when our questionably-elected vice chair leaves the party without giving us any notice or without having done anything at all to try and fix our situation.

This is a mess. I'd consider stepping in officially but as you can see, I'm an ass.

I feel your pain.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 02:26:08 AM »

It's nothing particularly personal. I just value sane representation.

So do I. What makes you think my representing the people not be sane?

We granted his request at the Health Directorate for access to some records. The results weren't pretty.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 07:37:34 PM »

This is ridiculous. The contents of the Secretary's private conversations should have never been leaked in the first plac.  And I'm sure the only reason it leaked is because of you and the rest of the vast right wing conspiracy attempting to discredit the political achievements of the outgoing administration. Shame on you.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 05:01:23 PM »

This Labor Senator has only signed balanced budgets. The one you're runnjng against put us on that path. Untkl two weeks ago, Federalists had just as many Senate seats as Labor. I think its safe to blame the ex-RPP administration for the economic troubles that developed under their watch and we should stop electing more of these fiscally irresponsible ex-RPP members. Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 03:19:15 AM »

I also think that some people in your party would prefer it if you posted less. Wink

True; which I would hope means you and TNF aren't so different, considering you're more insulting, disgusting and hypocritical than he could ever hope to be.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies