Labor Party Standing Committee (10/12-6/13) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:49:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor Party Standing Committee (10/12-6/13) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Labor Party Standing Committee (10/12-6/13)  (Read 37062 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: November 11, 2012, 06:21:03 PM »

I would like to take a moment to ask that the Labor Party consider endorsing me for reelection to the Mideast Assembly Smiley

I would like to request it too. While I somewhat to the right of the Labor Party, we share much common ground, especially in the areas of good government, environment, labor, and education.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 10:06:44 PM »

I would like to request an endorsement from the Labor Party in the Mideast Assembly Election next week. I'm proud to have worked with two Labor Assemblymen, Gass3268 and Drj101, during my time in the Assembly, and while we may disagree on some issues, I share some fundamental beliefs which fit very well into Labor ideology- a strong emphasis on the Worker, support for cap-and-trade legislation (I hope we can get it passed next session if I am elected!), and a focus on rebuilding our regional infrastructure.

Thanks, TXDem. Smiley
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 09:39:31 PM »

I would like to request an endorsement from the Labor Party in the Mideast Assembly Election next week. I'm proud to have worked with two Labor Assemblymen, Gass3268 and Drj101, during my time in the Assembly, and while we may disagree on some issues, I share some fundamental beliefs which fit very well into Labor ideology- a strong emphasis on the Worker, support for cap-and-trade legislation (I hope we can get it passed next session if I am elected!), and a focus on rebuilding our regional infrastructure.

Thanks, TXDem. Smiley

Since I requested too early. Thanks. Smiley
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 04:37:48 PM »

I request the endorsement of the Labor Party in the Mideast Assembly election. I've received the approval of the party in the past, and have a record of good relationships with Labor members in my region, in addition to being the next most left-wing candidate in this race, aside from Gass. I'll answer any questions you may have!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 10:07:01 PM »

Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 08:29:10 AM »

I am seeking the position of General Secretary of the Labor Party.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 08:20:38 AM »

With both our election masterminds, Adam Griffin and Seatown, leaving the Politburo following the conclusion of this convention, someone needs to take up that party duty. I've worked with the Labor Party leadership the last few months for GOTV/election-related purposes, and bring experience in that regard to the party. For evidence of my election-winning abilities, I fell just one short of winning a regional senate election in Atlasia's most conservative region; the Mideast. Working with candidates and party rank-and-file over the next few months, we can maintain and expand on the electoral success our party has experienced over the past few months.

I ask my fellow comrades to put their faith in me and cast their ballots on my behalf for the position of General Secretary. I'll take any questions the party may have.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 11:30:40 AM »

Chair:

[1] Gass3268 (LAB-WI)
[ ] Write-in:

Vice-Chair:

[1] TNF (LAB-KS)
[2] Zanas46 (LAB-AL)
[ ] Write-in:

General Secretary:

[1] Talleyrand (LAB-MO)
[ ] Write-in:

Attorney-at-Law:

[1] Bacon King (LAB-GA)

I fully support putting Zanas on the Progressive Board, btw, although I think TNF would be a marginally better Vice Chairman, due to his work on the current platform.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies