WA SEN (Trafalgar): Murray +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 04:19:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  WA SEN (Trafalgar): Murray +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WA SEN (Trafalgar): Murray +3  (Read 1438 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: September 02, 2022, 05:10:51 PM »

Early voting is starting soon we're gonna win our 303 states the question is the H and can Ds get above 52 Sen seats so the Rs can't win back the Sen in 24 with OH, WVA and MT

OH, FL and NC and the H are at stake..

53 Sen seats and DH in either 22/24 solidifies DC Statehood and it's very likely Gwen Graham is gonna run against Rick Scott in 24 he's the most endangered R
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 08:31:36 AM »

We are looking so closely at polls especially in 303 states and we're about to early vote on Oct 1st the blue wall is solidified due to Early voting most of the Same day vote are Provisional ballots, absentee and rural voting, it just won't be tabulated until November, that's why I am not concerned about OR Ron Wyden they never commission a poll with the Gov race will give Betsy Johnson or Tina Kotek the victory, guess how Maria CANTWELL and Jeff Merkley won by absentee ballots and Merkley Provisional ballots

Its always close in OR and WA races and Military ballots aren't all R because Females are now in the military not just men that vote D, it's an assumption that 90/10 Military ballots go to Rs not anymore

Actually we won 319 blue wall that's why NC is so close because we won the NC Governor race we can win NC and OH or FL Sen races they rank Demings and Ryan at a higher rate than Crist and Nan W

It's an illusion that it's the 303 FREIWAL we won NC Gov
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 06:53:45 PM »

Yeh, no. And this calls into question all of their other polls b/c this is so far off.

To be fair, as much as I want to dismiss Trafalgar, some of their polls have lined up almost perfectly with other polls. As far as I am concerned, that's how I am taking them now.

It's a 303 map anyways and we lost H seats in a Neutral Environment in 2020 don't be surprised if it's 52/48D S and a 234/201RH

That has always been the projection
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies