The Atlas Cooperative Spergmarkt (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:29:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Cooperative Spergmarkt (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Cooperative Spergmarkt  (Read 4576 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: March 15, 2015, 07:44:03 PM »

This is where we highlight the endearing spergalergs of our fellow posters.

One thing before I go to bed:  
it is Sunday, March 15, 2015:

Work night 1 is TONIGHT
Work Day 1 is tomorrow morning (Monday)
Work Night 2 is tomorrow night
First Day of training is the day after tomorrow!

It's getting real in a hurry!

That seems like sort of a normal thing.  I don't write it down or post it, but I generally do a mental inventory like this.  Tomorrow, meeting at 10, gotta leave a few minutes early.  lecture at 11, three folks will probably see me while I try to have lunch, I should also look over Moe and Manny's poster because they're leaving for St. Louis on Wednesday and will need to print soon, seminar at 4.  Am I forgetting anything?  Oh, the boy has piano lesson at 6 so I should leave the office by 5 if I want to have a leisurely evening...   Damn, has he learned the bridge for "Hit the road, Jack" yet?  Maybe I should have him practice after he brushes his teeth.

My only difference is that I'll say Tuesday is Tuesday, so I'll leave it till Monday night to fret over, but tomorrow night I'll go through a similar inventory.  This doesn't seem like a sperg, in the true sense.

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 06:49:06 PM »

People shouldn't try to totally censor jokes or ideas, without understanding the context.  

More importantly, people should stop trying to pretend to be trained psychologists.  This forum is full of such people.  For all of Snowguy's faults, this is one thing he is not doing.  Many others in this thread are doing it, but not him.  Not that his OP makes much sense.  I still don't regard his quote as a very good example of a spergalert, so you can chastise him for that, but I wish people would stop bashing him with respect to their understanding of pop psychology.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies