Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 02:02:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Roy Moore (R)

Doug Jones (D)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 189

Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread  (Read 129039 times)
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« on: December 09, 2017, 02:40:24 AM »

There is a huge difference between both parties. I doubt if a Democrat could get away with what Moore is accused of in any state, even in Vermont.

The evangelical church believes it is under full scale attack by the left.  They are feeling minority status.  They are voting like minorities generally do.

I go to weekly Bible study where I am probably the most liberal person in the group.

When I came to this area in 1977 I was about the only Republican around.

lmao do they really feel as if they are under attack? That is honestly so, so, so sad.

As a white catholic male who went to a high school with only 12% white people and most non religious, I have never felt persecuted for who I am in my entire life.

(I'm not trying to insult you by the way. I appreciate your posts & perspective even though we have very different worldviews.)

Also lol, even if they do feel under attack, how is that an excuse for tolerating pedophilia?

Because they believe him that he did not commit the offenses or they believe that he can be foregiven after 40 years without any similar charges. Contrary to what you allege, they are not evil people. T

Again he is not a pedofile, if he committed the offenses. The alleged victims were older than 13.  A true pedofile does not just stop. It is the compulsion that makes a true pedophile.

Y’all tell me to stop bringing up a 50 year old offense by Kennedy, but you want to hang Moore for 40 year old alleged offenses.

The Kennedys are all dead now. And they would not be nominated by the 21st century Democratic Party.

Roy Moore is very much alive and is running for the US Senate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies