PEI game - Actions and Decisions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:37:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  PEI game - Actions and Decisions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PEI game - Actions and Decisions  (Read 3721 times)
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« on: October 31, 2010, 11:48:34 PM »
« edited: October 31, 2010, 11:50:42 PM by The Right Honourable Director of Halifax, Lt. Gov The Doctor »

Infrastructure Acts:

1.  I wish to build a school in every town, to be run by a newly created Education Commission.  The local government will approve all budget decisions.

2.  Building manufacturing plants within the cities of Alberton and O'Reilly in order to expand jobs using the large populations in those areas.

3.  The creation of one cargo boat at the Foxley River Wharf, in addition to two fishing boats.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 12:21:10 AM »
« Edited: November 01, 2010, 04:42:30 AM by The Right Honourable Director of Halifax, Lt. Gov The Doctor »

Infrastructure Acts:

1.  I wish to build a school in every town, to be run by a newly created Education Commission.  The local government will approve all budget decisions.

2.  Building manufacturing plants within the cities of Alberton and O'Reilly in order to expand jobs using the large populations in those areas.

3.  The creation of one cargo boat at the Foxley River Wharf, in addition to two fishing boats.

1 - Each town already has a small schoolhouse that also serves as a residence. Larger towns have their own schooling buildings. To build unique school houses in each town would cost 3€ or 200£

Do you plan on paying the teachers?

2 - A large mill will cost 2€ or 100£ to construct each

3 - They want to confirm that the government wishes to own fishing boats (citizens already own dozens). One cargo boat will cost 15£

I'll nix the schoolhouse idea.  But I will form an Education Commission that will oversee expenses and materials for each of these schoolhouses - I don't want one schoolhouse to get some crappy supplies while another one gets top notch.  Both of them should have top notch.

I will build one large mill in O'Reilly (using the 100 pound option pl0x)

The citizens may use their own fishing boats.  I want to announce Open Development for the local fishing industry in order to create a stable crop for our economy.  But yes, that one cargo boat will also be built.

UPDATE:  I will also be leaving with the Halifax and Egmont Militia divisions for Princeton, in order to ascertain what is going on in that city.

Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 09:10:44 AM »

I would like to talk to the guards myself, accompanied by my men.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 05:07:20 PM »

They say nothing.

Some of the militiamen are starting to brandish their pitchforks and want to "start 'a stabbin"

Shall I give the order for my militia to join you Halifax?

Bring them in.  Maybe an even bigger show may convince them to stand aside.

No violence from any soldier, and that is a personal order.

I want the guards to know we simply want to go inside the city and speak to their leader.  This is a mission of peace, the militia is just here for security.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 10:02:20 PM »

How hard will it be to send a spy?
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 11:52:43 PM »

I'm sending one in.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 08:51:20 AM »

Give orders for my militia to join up with the Director and his militia. I'm afraid that if the spy thing fails we'll have to use force, it's not a positive, but we can't let the civilians in the town suffer because the gaurds won't stand down.

I was thinking of Trojan Horse actually.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 01:56:57 AM »

I have ordered two of my men to knock out the guards and stow them somewhere safe.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies