Do you support Evergreen's permaban? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:23:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you support Evergreen's permaban? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: skip
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 112

Author Topic: Do you support Evergreen's permaban?  (Read 7634 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 18, 2017, 04:17:32 PM »

Can someone please without violating the terms of service summarize what Evergreen did to be Perma banned? Also, what did she receive repeated warnings about?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 07:58:25 PM »

Can someone please without violating the terms of service summarize what Evergreen did to be Perma banned? Also, what did she receive repeated warnings about?

Hey, I'm not leaking anything totally on my own again Tongue

There's nothing to be leaked I assume. Huh It appears what he did was public enough that there are enough Witnesses, so to speak.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 11:46:11 PM »

I've said this before, so I can only assume that that either people missed it or I'm simply not trusted, but there was no "fair & balanced" conspiracy. Klartext and evergreen just happened to get active in unacceptable ways on the same day, and they were both on their final warnings.

Guys. As ambivalent as I am about Evergreens permabanned, and the fact that there are some other folks here that desperately deserve it at least as much in my humble opinion, Virginia is absolutely telling the truth. There is no quid pro quo now or ever regarding trade-offs of banning equal numbers of posters of Divergent ideologies. I can tell you that if earned - at least in the mod caves eyes- - they will readily ban 10 hardcore right-wingers in a row, or vice versa for 10 hardcore liberals in a row. One can debate the merits or lack thereof of Evergreens permabanned, but this is just b******* conspiracy fairies at their worst.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 02:03:54 AM »

Good point. It's just sort of depressing seeing LLR's progression from a great poster to Whiny AAD Edgelord #238.

I'm a punk/hippie/something along those lines. A punk/hippie's job is to question any authority. I'm also a cynical f[inks]. If that makes me an "AAD edgelord", so be it, but that's just my personality. Also lmao at the idea that I was ever a good poster, I've always been terrible.

Have you talked to the cops on the street the same way as to "the authorities" here, or it's an armchair hippie thing?

Because if you do, then I'd be freaking impressive.

I'm an atlas poster. You think I go outside?

Cheesy LLR wins the thread!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies