NM-Gov: Lujan Grisham Accused (falsely)of firing an Intern for being Transgender (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:06:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NM-Gov: Lujan Grisham Accused (falsely)of firing an Intern for being Transgender (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NM-Gov: Lujan Grisham Accused (falsely)of firing an Intern for being Transgender  (Read 4594 times)
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« on: December 21, 2017, 05:03:24 PM »

George Wallace called, hillbilly.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 05:25:34 PM »

I do, too. As a rule of thumb, I side with accusers, because false accusations in any case aren't common.

As of now, I'm all in with Joe Cervantes.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 09:55:15 PM »

Knew I'd find our worst posters skulking around here

Honest question for them: why do they hate trans people?

"ew queers and fags"
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 02:49:04 AM »

Honest question for them: why do they hate trans people?
We poisoned their water supply, burned their crops and delivered a plague unto their houses.
I thought it was because we're spilling spiro into the water and turning the frogs trans.

No that's the Jews, you took over the media to control the airwaves, send secret encoded messages to children's brains and turn them trans. Thus you shall destroy the Western Civilization, and a new world order shall ensue.

You joke, but that actually sounds like some of the conspiracy theories I've heard in Mohave County.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 04:18:21 PM »

Can you please keep whatever problems you have with rural areas/the South/whatever out of this?

That wasn't me reflecting on the South, but rather me reflecting on Bagel. Who is a hillbilly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies