California urban white male democrats (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:16:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  California urban white male democrats (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: California urban white male democrats  (Read 937 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: September 30, 2022, 09:09:08 AM »

I think this actually exposes a bit of the underlying toxicity in very very liberal cities like SF area.

I think in these places, part of a winning messaging is talking about how you fill at least one diversity quota whatever that may be. If you're a straight white European male that becomes very difficult, and you tend to sort of be washed away in the background. It's not like the South where oftentimes, at least historically, whites are unwilling to support any black candidate, but it's sort of a subtle thing.

Also if you read newspaper stories from these communities, it often talks about how candidate X a strong voice for the X community, and part of the reason they'll be a strong voice is because they're part of that community.

And here I thought you lived in NYC area. Sometimes, I think the only issue in Dem primaries is the "presentation."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies