Ann Coulter to Vivek: "I wouldn't have voted for you because you're Indian"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:30:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ann Coulter to Vivek: "I wouldn't have voted for you because you're Indian"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Ann Coulter to Vivek: "I wouldn't have voted for you because you're Indian"  (Read 1382 times)
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2024, 12:51:05 PM »

She dated Dinesh D'Souza, lol. I wonder how that happened if she hates Indians or if her experience with D'Souza turned her against Indians.
Dating someone of a different race doesn't mean that person can't still be racist. People need to stop thinking that.

They could:

*Think that person is "one of the good ones," while still believing that the majority of people from that ethnicity or race are "bad".

*Have a fetish for that ethnicity or race. Fetishes are usually about wanting to "try something out," aka an "experience". Also, many sexual fetishes are based on ethnic or racial stereotypes.

For example, unfortunately, there are some examples of White people sleeping with and even having children with Black people, and yet they have called their Black partner or ex-partner and/or their own biracial children the n-word. Disgusting.

Yep. There is a substantial number of white men with problematic racial views who have Asian wives or girlfriends. Look at Jim Watkins, the founder of 8chan.

A lot of white supremacists kind of exempt Asians and focus on blacks and Jews. Even Hitler didn't really have a problem with Asians and of course had an alliance with Japan.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2024, 01:08:27 PM »

She dated Dinesh D'Souza, lol. I wonder how that happened if she hates Indians or if her experience with D'Souza turned her against Indians.
Dating someone of a different race doesn't mean that person can't still be racist. People need to stop thinking that.

They could:

*Think that person is "one of the good ones," while still believing that the majority of people from that ethnicity or race are "bad".

*Have a fetish for that ethnicity or race. Fetishes are usually about wanting to "try something out," aka an "experience". Also, many sexual fetishes are based on ethnic or racial stereotypes.

For example, unfortunately, there are some examples of White people sleeping with and even having children with Black people, and yet they have called their Black partner or ex-partner and/or their own biracial children the n-word. Disgusting.

Yep. There is a substantial number of white men with problematic racial views who have Asian wives or girlfriends. Look at Jim Watkins, the founder of 8chan.

A lot of white supremacists kind of exempt Asians and focus on blacks and Jews. Even Hitler didn't really have a problem with Asians and of course had an alliance with Japan.

That's true, but only to a point. They don't really see them as equals and, in a romantic context they often have weirdly fetishized/racialized views on their partners.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2024, 01:12:31 PM »

Why are we talking as if this is something new?
From Thomas Jefferson to Strom Thurmond I'm pretty sure there were hundreds, if not thousands, of Southern racists who had sex with black women, usually in their service, while at the same time raging against the evils of miscegenation. 
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2024, 01:18:43 PM »

Ann Coulter is basically Milo Longlastname before Milo was a thing and he disgraced himself on that one podcast and exposed himself as a grifter to his own fans with the "White Privilege Grant" scam. Unlike Milo though, Coulter has managed to still be somewhat relevant in conservative circles.

The big difference also is that Ann Coulter is somewhat talented (don't shoot the messenger!) as a writer and comedian. Milo was a no-talent hack. I think it was even revealed at one point that all of his writing was ghost-written. He was the personification of the alt-right YouTube comments section, and that's it. He was never built to last.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2024, 01:27:59 PM »

Ann Coulter is basically Milo Longlastname before Milo was a thing and he disgraced himself on that one podcast and exposed himself as a grifter to his own fans with the "White Privilege Grant" scam. Unlike Milo though, Coulter has managed to still be somewhat relevant in conservative circles.

The big difference also is that Ann Coulter is somewhat talented (don't shoot the messenger!) as a writer and comedian. Milo was a no-talent hack. I think it was even revealed at one point that all of his writing was ghost-written. He was the personification of the alt-right YouTube comments section, and that's it. He was never built to last.

Incidentally, I read (well, skimmed rather) some of Milo's tech articles from back when he was trying to be a real journalist. Not only do they sound like they were written by a completely different person (and if his newer stuff was ghostwritten, I'm sure much of that was too), but they basically bore me to tears and I felt like I was reading an old computer manual. I'm not that surprised our "Dangerous F****t" decided that being a full-time troll was a more worthwhile endeavor. As we see on this forum, going from serious contributor to unserious attention-seeker is sadly not that uncommon.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2024, 01:30:02 PM »

I don't find this to be refreshing due to its honesty, I find it to be repugnant and disgusting. Ramaswamy is not "an Indian". He was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. He's an American. It's just flat-out racism.

It's old fashion white supremacist racism. The erroneous belief that only Whites are truly American. You see this manifested even today when Black Americans want equal rights, or immigrants can only be assimilated into Americaness depending on how fast they are absorbed into the invented concept of the white race.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2024, 01:32:29 PM »

He's American of Indian descent, you racist hick.

Congrats, Ann, you just made me defend the obnoxious blowhard.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2024, 02:40:13 PM »

Incidentally, I read (well, skimmed rather) some of Milo's tech articles from back when he was trying to be a real journalist. Not only do they sound like they were written by a completely different person (and if his newer stuff was ghostwritten, I'm sure much of that was too), but they basically bore me to tears and I felt like I was reading an old computer manual. I'm not that surprised our "Dangerous F****t" decided that being a full-time troll was a more worthwhile endeavor. As we see on this forum, going from serious contributor to unserious attention-seeker is sadly not that uncommon.

I forgot that he tried to be a journalist before. A lot of these rightwing psychopaths are people who failed to get real jobs in the media. Ben Shapiro famously failed to do anything in Hollywood in spite of his family connections. A couple other Daily Wire D-listers like Matt Walsh were failed actors/writers, Milo was a failed journalist, Glenn Beck was a failed producer or something, Joe Rogan was a failed comedian, Dave Rubin was a failed comedian, Stephen Molyneoux (a white supremacist cult leader who used to be on YouTube) was a failed actor. Russel Brand turned to right-wing conspiracy crap once his career declined significantly. Even Hitler was a failed artist.

I'm not sure what exactly the connection is, but clearly right-wingers are susceptible to these types of con men.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2024, 02:45:18 PM »

I forgot that he tried to be a journalist before. A lot of these rightwing psychopaths are people who failed to get real jobs in the media. Ben Shapiro famously failed to do anything in Hollywood in spite of his family connections. A couple other Daily Wire D-listers like Matt Walsh were failed actors/writers, Milo was a failed journalist, Glenn Beck was a failed producer or something, Joe Rogan was a failed comedian, Dave Rubin was a failed comedian, Stephen Molyneoux (a white supremacist cult leader who used to be on YouTube) was a failed actor. Russel Brand turned to right-wing conspiracy crap once his career declined significantly. Even Hitler was a failed artist.

I'm not sure what exactly the connection is, but clearly right-wingers are susceptible to these types of con men.

Not an argument.

(couldn't resist)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2024, 02:52:35 PM »

It's not respect for honesty, it's crawling for acceptance.
MyLifeIsYours
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -6.61

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2024, 03:06:19 PM »

She dated Dinesh D'Souza lol. Wonder how that happened if she hates Indians or if her experience with D'Souza turned her against Indians.

There is a possibility the anti-Indian racist sentiment began when she fell out of her relationship with D'Souza.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2024, 03:33:38 PM »

It's old fashion white supremacist racism. The erroneous belief that only Whites are truly American. You see this manifested even today when Black Americans want equal rights, or immigrants can only be assimilated into Americaness depending on how fast they are absorbed into the invented concept of the white race.
I mean, Vivek practically views himself as "White" or "White-adjacent".

There is a possibility the anti-Indian racist sentiment began when she fell out of her relationship with D'Souza.
Or maybe, like I said earlier, she views Dinesh as "one of the good" Indians (which is gross for multiple reasons lol) but is still racist towards people of Indian descent at large.

Racism is often confusing and convoluted.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2024, 03:36:41 PM »
« Edited: May 09, 2024, 03:41:01 PM by GP270watch »

She tweeted this a year ago. Nikky(Nimrata Randhawa) by the way was born to a Sihk family and converted to Christianity.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2024, 04:18:28 PM »

Why are we talking as if this is something new?
From Thomas Jefferson to Strom Thurmond I'm pretty sure there were hundreds, if not thousands, of Southern racists who had sex with black women, usually in their service, while at the same time raging against the evils of miscegenation. 

We know, olawakandi has been over this many times.
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -1.65

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2024, 05:30:42 PM »

She dated Dinesh D'Souza lol. Wonder how that happened if she hates Indians or if her experience with D'Souza turned her against Indians.

I mean it could be a fetish. A lot of white nationalists love asian (especially japanese) girls but wouldn't vote one to be president.

I’m not sure about that. Michelle Malkin should run for President to test this theory.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2024, 06:25:58 PM »

Vivek's response is pathetic. Imagine having this little self-respect.

DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2024, 06:47:21 PM »

I want to address a few things mentioned in this thread that I know about.

There are people who acquire racist tendencies when they have a bad relationship with a person of a specific race. Coulter dated Jimmie Walker too who has expressed some conservative beliefs so in case I'm guessing she views minorities through then lens of there being good ones.

Some White supremacist males (not all) like Asian women because of the stereotypical idea of them being passive and quiet in a way that White women usually are not.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2024, 09:58:32 PM »

There are people who acquire racist tendencies when they have a bad relationship with a person of a specific race. Coulter dated Jimmie Walker too who has expressed some conservative beliefs so in case I'm guessing she views minorities through then lens of there being good ones.

Some White supremacist males (not all) like Asian women because of the stereotypical idea of them being passive and quiet in a way that White women usually are not.
I agree with you. I've talked about the whole "good ones" BS in this thread.

Anyway, Ann Coulter denies dating Jimmie Walker and says that they are just "good friends" - which says a lot about him. Ann Coulter has many revolting views about Black people, especially Black men, and yet he's still "friends" with her. It's a damn shame.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2024, 10:15:45 PM »

Brett Bauer is on from 6pm to 7pm. When coulter domes on at 7pm, we always turn her off. She is insufferable and a total waste of time. Her wearing of the cross while on camera also annoys me.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2024, 11:23:47 PM »

Anyway, Ann Coulter denies dating Jimmie Walker and says that they are just "good friends" - which says a lot about him. Ann Coulter has many revolting views about Black people, especially Black men, and yet he's still "friends" with her. It's a damn shame.

I forgot she denied dating him. He has done those scammy Medicare Advantage commercials targeted at seniors so being of questionable character himself his choice of friendship is fitting.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2024, 02:48:17 AM »

Coulter was the protegee of the vile Holocaust denier Joe Sobran. Apple didn't fall far.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2024, 09:58:07 AM »

Being a black Republican requires a high tolerance for embarrassment.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2024, 10:05:52 AM »

Don't fret yourself. After all, as you've repeatedly and explicitly said belonging to your political party of which a substantial share despises your and your family's very faces is all worth it for more tax cuts and fighting wokeness!
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2024, 10:11:47 AM »

Don't fret yourself. After all, as you've repeatedly and explicitly said belonging to your political party of which a substantial share despises your and your family's very faces is all worth it for more tax cuts and fighting wokeness!

I wouldn’t go on a show like Ann Coulter and debase myself like this
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2024, 10:19:28 AM »

I wouldn’t go on a show like Ann Coulter and debase myself like this

No, instead you do so on Atlas.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies