Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted]. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:20:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted]. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 163485 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« on: March 16, 2015, 10:17:03 PM »

Just did a quick google search and it shows that just standing for 5 1/2 hours a day like I will do tomorrow and Friday, at my weight (289), I can burn over 800 calories per day.  That number seems awfully high, does that sound right to anyone else or is it high?

At around your weight, you burn like 100 calories an hour just breathing and normal body functions so no.  So lets not take this any sort of workout, you are burning a few hundred calories more than sitting on your couch.  That would be erased by a handful of potato chips.

If I burned that much while doing normal body functions, I'd be quite a bit lower than what I am now.  I don't really buy that.  Standing does burn calories.  I don't think it will be north of 800 calories, but even 400-500 calories burned is a significant amount compared to what I'm used to and will help as long as I don't go by Braum's or McDonald's on the way home.
Bushie's excuse for eating fast food garbage going forward is that he is too tired to cook after a long day of standing. Guarantee it.

I predicted this in the IRC a little while ago. "I was so drained after such a busy day, that I had no option but to stop by Braum's. I know I'm going to get attacked for this, but I was tired and you can't expect me to not eat"
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 11:10:59 PM »

As its St Patrick's Day here... You have to be fecking dense to think that standing will burn hundreds of calories a day, especially considering your metabolism is probably fecked.

Sure, standing is better than sitting but if you want to be rewarded for standing when you SHOULD be walking... Wrong place.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 02:26:14 AM »

It's weird bushie doesn't realize buying real food is actually cheaper than eating burgers and buying frozen food. He acts like a piece of chicken and greens will cost him a hundred dollars.

You can expect him to know any better.

We've only been telling him for years.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 06:38:45 PM »

Sounds like Bushie was questioned/challenged ... or was spoken back to by managers (quelle horreur!!) when he complained about something. So, of course, he had to leave.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 11:46:08 PM »

ugh I can't believe we deport hard-working, upstanding immigrant parents but we can't deport this sack of lard.

God clearly isn't in their corners as much as he CLEARLY is in Bushie's.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 01:10:23 AM »

I made it home from work.  Oh what a fantastic day!!   ...I had so much fun and I am one blessed man tonight.  ...God is good!  Oh, and my headache that I had this afternoon was non-existent during the entire shift!!

I just made it home.  So much good came out of today.

I am home from another really good day at work. 

I am getting more and more comfortable in my work and I am better able to handle being on my feet for a long period of time.  For the first time, I have a sense of "I can do this" that is backed up by my production.  This is much better than a call center job and I believe it has more potential.  Good times are happening and more good times are ahead.

Day 7 is in the books.  This job is still great and shows no signs of going downhill. 

Good Monday Evening!  I am home from an awesome day of work! 
[/b]

So, something happened ... clearly.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 08:09:48 AM »

Everyone of you are despicable.  I have done absolutely nothing to deserve to be so rudely insulted.  All I did was change jobs.  You would not question anybody else for changing jobs, so why are you insulting me so harshly?  I come out the winner in all this.  I am the honest guy.  You all are vile, despicable, and sick human beings.  You don't care about me, you just use me for entertainment.  You are the vile ones, not me.  I am done with the Update.  I am done being treated worse than yesterday's trash.  I'll stick around and talk politics, but the Update is done.  I ask that it be locked.  Idiots.

Oh be quiet.

There is nothing for you to be proud of here. How DARE you get high and mighty and talk to us like that, those who were pleased that you were sticking to something FOR ONCE and you're throwing it away for something that clearly is not what it seems.

It's called basic decency, you're showing none to your employers by bailing so soon and none to you family by yet again running to the option you think is easier and leaving them vulnerable financially when this one inevitablilty blows up.

So, I will repeat, be quiet.

polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 05:35:09 PM »

So, as expected, Bushie didn't like the physicality of the work (despite it doing him good .... That pain you were feeling was your muscles waking up and being used)... found someone who would tell him what he wanted to hear "that's not right honey, you shouldn't be sore after workin' ... I did it. You deserve comfort"

...aaaaand he took the easy (but longer term harder) path ... the shocks never end.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2015, 07:21:02 AM »

So when do you guys think he'll actually start posting again?

He's presumably already posting on the other forum he talked about.  Atlas Forum is like his internet version of ONG, so I don't know if he'll be coming back.

Wait... There's another forum?!

It's like a con man moving from town to town.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 08:51:26 AM »

This is like a black hole, I've spend the last 2 hours reading this. It's fine line between being extremely funny, and extremely depressing.

What's the history with Bushie?

There are 21 other Update threads where you can read the entire history.

Don't forget about the hobo shed orgy.

I don't have that much free time!

You'll make time for it. How else are you going to learn about his adopted kids from Kenya, the time he tried selling us all insurance and got de-modded, side jacking, the train room, his love affair with Allison, the time Update saved him from prison, and -- of course -- the time he lost a whole ton of weight but it all turned out to just be a lie.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies