Will Michele Bachmann win reelection to the House? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:22:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Will Michele Bachmann win reelection to the House? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Yes, by a lot

Yes, by a little

Yes, by a decent margin

She'll lose

She won't run

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Will Michele Bachmann win reelection to the House?  (Read 1776 times)
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 07, 2012, 07:08:21 PM »

It surprises me that she easily get re-elected to this CD. It's conservative for Minnesota, but not much more than the nation. Perhaps she gets through the primary and enough straight-ticket Repubs vote for her in the general, but may prefer someone more moderate. It would be interesting to see her popularity in MN-6.
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 09:56:27 PM »

It surprises me that she easily get re-elected to this CD. It's conservative for Minnesota, but not much more than the nation. Perhaps she gets through the primary and enough straight-ticket Repubs vote for her in the general, but may prefer someone more moderate. It would be interesting to see her popularity in MN-6.
THat's the thing, she isn't extremely popular. She was 'only' re-elected with 52.5% of the vote in 2010.

Yeah, I expected her to run less far ahead of the party ticket, compared to most incumbents. My point was that she is far to the right of the median voter in MN-6.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies