Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:41:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Frank Bruni NYT on Obama: He doesn't seem in command.  (Read 10671 times)
President von Cat
captain copernicus

« on: June 01, 2012, 12:36:20 PM »

I would say it was a disaster, and represents the cherry on a Obama's diarrhea sundae that was May 2012.

An unemployment uptick and an underwhelming jobs report is not how you want to kick off election season.

An Obama landslide has always been out of the question, though the odds of a landslide loss increased because of today's awful report.

If you're a Democrat, here's hoping June will be better.
President von Cat
captain copernicus

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 09:54:41 PM »

Despite your ridiculously stupid post, you do have a point about the SCOTUS ruling. That could really roil the Obama campaign, depending on public reaction to it. Obama will have to carefully think about how he wants to respond. I'm not sure declaring war on the Supremes is the right option, especially given the unpopularity of the law.
President von Cat
captain copernicus

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 12:06:43 AM »

This is why I can never totally align myself to the Democratic party. They and their supporters are ing pathetic. They handwring constantly and undermine their own guy constantly by doing so. Unlike GOP-leaning media, which never admits how idiotic and wrong the Republicans are on issue after issue.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies