NJ election to GOV (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:11:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NJ election to GOV (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NJ election to GOV  (Read 6030 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« on: April 13, 2012, 07:21:40 AM »

I see your Chris Christie's 59% approval rating, and I raise you Cory Booker literally running into a burning home and saving someone.

And now try to imagine Christie running up the stairs to save that woman from the flames ...

I have that image of a Chris Christie being stuck in the middle of that stairway in my head, while cussing around in his usual offensive manner. In the meantime, Cory Booker is climbing up to the roof of the house, swings himself into a window, glass is breaking, Booker is battered and bruised and bloody, while he aims for the screaming woman who's about to burn in the flames. Then he finds the screaming woman, puts her over his shoulder and starts to run down the stairway where Chris Christie is still stuck and cussing around. He drops the woman, goes back up a few steps, runs down again and tackles Christie so hard that he unstucks and tumbles down the stairway. Booker takes the woman again and sprints out of the house and into security, after which he returns into the house and drags a unconscious Chris Christie outside the building too. A year later, Chris Christie defeats Corie Booker by 51-47 in the New Jersey Gubernatorial Election, because Booker has a sex scandal.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies