Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:58:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: 'a man sleeping with a man is just the same as a man sleeping with his dog? do you agree with this elected official?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 64

Author Topic: Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality?  (Read 23081 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 22, 2005, 02:44:41 PM »

this is just another thing to add the never-ending list of dumb things said/done by Rick Santorum.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 11:26:22 AM »

What would you rather watch

a women sleeping with a women
or a women sleeping with her dog?

I don't invite people into my house, whether in person or over the tv or over the internet, to have sex.

Maybe you're frustrated because you're not wholly devoted to the word of God.

How i practice my faith is my buisness. As you dont know how i do this you have no right to tell me whether i am doing something wrong or not.

Then why are you "frustrated"?
shes probably frustrated with people like you. Tongue
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 04:22:37 PM »

this is a very interesting conversation.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 04:55:30 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, I don't think they 'deserve' to be killed - I have never stated that.  I have only said that I want to see them killed.  No one 'deserves' anything, as that implies objective morality.

Then you shouldn't advocate feeding them to lions - if they don't have it coming to them then why should it be done? You can't give bullsh**t about being practical, because lions are an inefficient way of killing large masses of people, so if you didn't feel they didn't deserve it you wouldn't advocate such a thing.

No, they don't 'deserve' it, it is merely practical and convenient for the rest of us.  The lion method is merely charming, historically significant, and symbolic, but one could use other methods.
[/quote]

AS I SAID you can't bullsh**t me about being practical - feeding people to lions isn't a practical method of mass killing.
[/quote]You mean there is a practical way of mass killing? Shocked
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 06:24:27 PM »

You mean there is a practical way of mass killing? Shocked

Unfortunately - feeding people to lions is cruel and inefficient(meaning it takes a long time to do). So, it's not practical in that sense. Now, I don't think there's any just way to kill masses of innocents, I just know that there are different methods and that some are costlier, more cruel, and more time consuming than others. If opebo had an honest wish to merely protect himself from Christians(who as far as I can tell mean him no harm, though the irrational idiot can't see that) he would simply wish to kill them quickly and wouldn't take any amusement out of it - instead he's a sick bastard who wants to have them eaten alive and take amusement out of it, which displays his obvious hatred and judgement against such people.
well, youre right in saying that its definetly not efficient. and i must say, i wouldnt particularly like being eaten by lions. you'd spare me, right Opebo? Huh Smiley
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005, 06:30:44 PM »

Unfortunately - feeding people to lions is cruel and inefficient(meaning it takes a long time to do). So, it's not practical in that sense. Now, I don't think there's any just way to kill masses of innocents, I just know that there are different methods and that some are costlier, more cruel, and more time consuming than others. If opebo had an honest wish to merely protect himself from Christians(who as far as I can tell mean him no harm, though the irrational idiot can't see that) he would simply wish to kill them quickly and wouldn't take any amusement out of it - instead he's a sick bastard who wants to have them eaten alive and take amusement out of it, which displays his obvious hatred and judgement against such people.
well, youre right in saying that its definetly not efficient. and i must say, i wouldnt particularly like being eaten by lions. you'd spare me, right Opebo? Huh Smiley

You shouldn't ask if he'd spare you - you should realize how disgusting he is instead and fight against such intolerance.
well, i must say that i dont see the justification in throwing everyone who believes in a certain faith in to be fed on by a large animal. i say either you do it to everyone or no-one, and i find that throwing us all into be eaten by animals seems like a bad idea. Smiley
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 06:32:06 PM »

You shouldn't ask if he'd spare you - you should realize how disgusting he is instead and fight against such intolerance.
however, we must be tolerant of his 'intolerance' towards those who arent tolerant to tolerant people Cheesy im confused
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2005, 06:39:11 PM »

however, we must be tolerant of his 'intolerance' towards those who arent tolerant to tolerant people Cheesy im confused

First you fight intolerance with reason, and, should that intolerance turn violent you fight it with force. Opebo is, fortunately, a coward and is too afraid to risk his life over anything really, so reason is a sufficient weapon to at least ensure others do not become infected with such nonsense.
ooooohhhhhhh......i get it
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2005, 07:18:21 AM »

Just Santorum being over-the-top again - I'm beginning to think he doth protest too much

Dave
YES! i finally found a place to put this! Cheesy

Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2005, 07:23:21 AM »

an argument broke out in the middle of this thread between Opebo and everyone else
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies